Actuarial Advisory Consults is one of the leading management consulting firms in the Nation. For couple of years, we've been passionate about achieving better results for our clients-results that go beyond financial and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic and enduring.
We advise executives leaders on their most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, marketing, organization, operations, technology, digital, advanced analytics, transformations, sustainability and mergers & acquisitions, across all industries and geographies.
Our unique approach to traditional change management, helps our clients measure and manage risk and overcome the odds to realize results.
Details: Actuarial Advisory Consults is passionate about achieving better results for our clients' results that go beyond financial and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic and enduring.
Associate HR Partner Responsibilities:
- Assist the HR Partner team in implementing HR programs and policies throughout the businesses they support via planning, project management, data gathering, analysis and reporting.
- Ensure appropriate on-boarding of new employees, assist the HR Business Partner in coordinating the talent assessment and year-end processes, and monitor mandatory training attendance. Provide suggestions on next steps based on analysis (i.e. compensation analysis).
- The Associate HR Business Partner assists the HR Business Partner team in implementing HR programs and policies throughout the businesses they support via project management, data gathering,
- Provide basic HR guidance and counsel to administrative personnel, leaders, or employees on questions that cannot be accommodated by the HR Service Center or that require special attention.
- Provide guidance and counsel to Business line leaders and employees on issues that cannot be accommodated by the HR Service Center due to the nature of the issue or unique business line programs and relationships. Talent acquisition, employee relations, training and development, termination checklists, use of the Human Resource Information System, company recognition programs, etc.
- Perform issue resolution with HR Service Delivery include resolving payroll issues, planning for special payments to employees, or providing infrastructure information about business unit organization to be encoded in Human Resource Information Systems of the organization
- Support the HR data / reporting needs of the team, using knowledge of computer applications such as Excel, Human Resource Information Systems, and general database management and reporting to supplement and communicate with the HR Reporting area, ensuring HR Business Partners have the data and reports they need on both a routine and ad hoc or project basis.
- Provide work direction and coaching to team of Associate HR Business partners.
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively build strong relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
- Ability to effectively implement new business strategies and processes.
- Ability to identify and anticipate client needs and make informed recommendations.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities and responsibilities.
- Ability to synthesize multiple points and/or sources of data.
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities and adapt to change.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Particularly detail oriented.
- Utilize sound judgment to determine applicability of processes and/or solutions.
- Be self-directed and motivated.
go to method of application »
Details: Scope of work
The Executive Administrator will work closely with our growing consulting team on a broad range of activities including industry and market research, document file management, and invoice preparation, budgeting, advanced secretarial, administrative and project-related assignments.
- Managing hard copy and electronic databases for projects, including organization of document hardcopy and electronic files.
- Creating electronic files and drafting correspondence on various matters.
- Screening telephone calls, taking detailed messages, coordinating meeting space and maintaining calendars as directed.
- Assisting in formatting and optical enhancement of external presentations.
- Conducting directed secondary research.
- Organizing receipts and preparing expense reports in a timely and accurate manner; reconcile as required.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel schedules and related reservations.
- Be proactive in meeting officer’s needs.
- Maintaining internal contact databases as well as marketing, pitch and project related reports.
- Preparing invoices and maintaining project tracking. Routing incoming mail.
- Performing related duties as assigned. (e.g., summarize documentation, prepare binders, etc.)
- Responsible for all secretarial duties in support of the team.
- Minimum of HND/Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 2 years of applicable experience in consulting firm or related discipline.
- Strong proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent typing and word processing skills; basic spreadsheet skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of the dispute practice staff.
- Outstanding organizational, time-management and prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and flexible.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Some flexibility in working overtime.
- Ability to research, analyze and synthesize large amounts of data.
- High levels of discretion, professionalism and independent judgment.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively; functions well in a team environment.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and under deadline pressure.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resume and CV to: email@example.com