In 1965, Clark Abt expressed a single, noble goal—to create a world free of war and poverty. The visionary set to work establishing Abt Associates. Over the next half century, the company became known as a bold, innovative and effective agent of social change, committed to improving the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide. Today, Abt Associates continues to be a mission-driven, global leader in research and program implementation in the fields of health, social and environmental policy, and international development. Known for its rigorous approach to solving complex challenges, Abt Associates is regularly ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms and one of the top 40 international development innovators
The International Health Division is committed to the improvement of health and healthcare delivery around the world. Serving both the public and private sectors, our efforts include health policy research and evaluation, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. Our impact is felt in policies that ensure healthcare access for women, children, and individuals with special needs, in strengthening health infrastructures, and HIV/AIDS solutions.
- The Administration Manager / Human Resources Manager will provide full Human Resources service and support to the PATHS2 project, including recruiting, employee relations, benefits administration, training/development, employee onboarding, and special projects.
- Capable of working in a professional and independent manner in close cooperation with Abt Associates Corporate International Human Resources personnel.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to questions and service requests from employees, providing excellent customer service and communication with context.
- Manage recruitment process and assist in identifying, selecting, and attracting candidates to fill job openings.
- Ensure operational compliance with Nigerian laws and Abt policies.
- Responsible for benefits administration.
- Process transactional data in an accurate and timely manner; preparing official documents for distribution inside and outside of the Company.
- Help develop and deliver training and professional development programs
- Assist the Deputy Director for Finance and Administration in planning and managing the work, and coordinates the communication and collaboration between staff members.
- Responsible for maintaining staff personnel data files and submitting to U.S. HR Corporate office.
- Coordinate Performance Management process as per Abt headquarters guidelines.
- Coordinate development of Safety and Security plans.
- Manage special projects, as assigned
Skills / Prerequisites
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and self-manage.
- Ability to relate to people of various ethnic, cultural and geographic persuasions.
- Strong business acumen and judgment.
- A Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, or other related field.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in human resource management.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.