Jobs in a SAP (IT) Products Firm via Smart Partners
Posted on: 20 May, 2016
Deadline: 1 June, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client, a major representative of SAP (IT) products in Nigeria is currently expanding its sales and marketing force to deliver value at the market place. In view of this, we are in search of suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone.Tasks are varied and include:
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, HR, marketing, contract, manufacturing or other specialist areas;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- A good first Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Sales of IT software’s
- Good clientele base and knowledge of the IT market (especially SAP products)
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Amiable personality
- Target driven and verifiable sales records.
- Commission driven individual.
go to method of application »
- A young HR consulting firm with successful performance in recruitment, training and outsourcing services to different organizations has opened a platform to have on board, Associate Partners to deliver good figures for its business.
- This opportunity is a flexible working arrangement and promises to create extra stream of income for interested persons. It is a win-win relationship.
- A good Degree with minimum of 5years working experiences in the field of Marketing, Business Development and Human Resources in any industry.
- An entrepreneurship mindset.
- Good with business development and sales
- Good with networking and presentations
- Target and result oriented person.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Programmers at Dotmac Technologies LTD
- Wincor Engineers at Ark Technologies Limited
- RAN Support Engineer at Airtel Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Operations Manager (VAS) at a Mobile Solutions Company - eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Help Desk Officer at AppZone Limited
- Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) Incubator Program
- Data Services Analyst (Nigeria) at Asoko Insight