Sales Support Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Posted on: 5 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Sales Support Officer
- The Sales Support Officer is mainly responsible for administrative functions as regards to sales department. He will provide back office support to the team to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Receive and respond to customer tenders, enquiries, queries and other requirements and process them in coordination with the relevant department (procurement, logistics etc) as the need arises
- Ensure all time bound submissions to external clients (quotations, invoice)
- Respond to calls and mails from clients and deal with issues as they arise.
- File, store and retrieve documents and archives in support of the Sales team.
- Provide back office support to the Team lead in the discharge of functions.
- Effectively handle and manage all Sales team archives and electronic storage activities.
- Maintain the Sales team business and leave calendars on and offline.
- Maintain the Sales team record spreadsheets, use the SAP client in the SAP engines of external clients (for all receipts, submissions and dispatch), e.g. NiPEx, SAP, Ariba client etc.), and all other external client electronic software dedicated to Beamco use in the context of the Sales team.
- Prepare the monthly sales report and provide back office support.
- Maintain a current record of key client information, investments etc, and other activities, news and projects in the storage system.
- Ensure customer satisfaction via follow up emails and calls.
- Maintain and update all contact information for clients.
- Assist the Sales team to map our product population in each of the customer facilities and prepare for the conduct of surveys covering customer warehouses and facilities.
- Provide internal and external clients with regular status reports, reconciliations and updates to gain client trust and cement our reputation of being a reliable solutions provider.
- Support the booking and arrangement of weekly visits of the Sales team to each external client to follow up on business.
- Provide home office anchor support and services (documentation, inter-departmental, telephone and travel (re)arrangements) to the account executives when they are on travel assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.…)
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Purchasing Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- IT Trainee at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Billing Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- HSE Officer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Company Site Representative at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Site Engineer and Site Supervisor at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Installation Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Service Coordinator at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Senior Storekeeper at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Know More About Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited