CIG Motors Co., Ltd has begun on a soft landing since 2013 following a pact signed with Guangzhou Automobile Group Co., Ltd (GAC MOTOR) to establish and manage distribution network in Nigeria, Africa. The group, headquartered in Guangzhou China, launched business operation in Nigeria at the peak of Automobile boom based on Government advocacy for the production of brand new vehicles in Nigeria.
Candidate should possess degree in marketing, Business admin and related discipline. He/She should have strong customer services skills and ability to persuade clients to engage in company business and meet target. 5-7 years Business Development and client service experience
Business Development Functions;
- Follow up with key account customers
- Identify and discover new clients
- Sign up qualified clients as VIP customers
- Accident car searching
- Follow up outstanding debts, receivables
go to method of application »
- Make phone calls to follow up current customers
- Make phone calls to make reservations for customers who's service is due or hasn't came back for a while
- Handle Customer complaints
- Database management
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.