Sigma Qualitas is a network of seasoned and experienced consultants, with several years work experience in large multinational organizations and the public sector, who have come together for the purpose of providing consultancy expertise and training to clients across various industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Core Job Functions / Responsibilities
- The Senior Human Resources Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. The Senior HR Generalist manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs.
- The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
- The Senior Human Resources Generalist Supports operating units by implementing human resources programs; solving performance problems.
- The Senior Human Resources Specialist coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the Human Resources Director, and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
- The Senior Human Resources Generalist originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workforce.
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention and labour relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analysing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counselling managers and employees.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analysing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career patting program, writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counselling, outplacement counselling, and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Graduate Qualifications: A bachelor's Degree in Social Science or Arts - Required.
- Post Graduate Qualifications: Master’s degree in Human Resources Management would be of - Advantage.
- Experience: 15 years of Aviation Human Resources Experience is - Essential.
- Certifications and Training Requirements: CIPM OR Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification would be of - Advantage.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, Outstanding Process and Systems Documentation, Attention to Detail, Highly Organised, Conflict Resolution, Presentation Skills, Excellent Communication skills, Highly Organised, Team Oriented and Leadership, High Tolerance for Stress, Problem Management (analysis and resolution), Customer Service Orientation, Relationship Builder, High level of Integrity, Time and Priority Management Skills, People Management and Negotiation skills. Superior Analytical.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration, effective oral and written communication skills, performance management, training management, maintaining Employee Files, People Skills, Resolving Conflict, Employment Law, Project Management, Office Experience - General, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication Skills, Administrative Writing Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong risk assessment and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand complex processes.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to develop good working relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently.
go to method of application »
Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility)
- Inspect aircraft, maintenance procedures, air navigational aids, air traffic controls, and communications equipment to ensure conformance with Federal safety regulations.
- The Quality Control Inspector role exists to develop, maintain and enforce a framework of standards and inspection for aircraft maintenance safety and reliability
- Inspect work of aircraft mechanics performing maintenance, modification, or repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft mechanical systems to ensure adherence to standards and procedures
- Inspect repaired, or modified aircraft to identify damage or defects and to assess airworthiness and conformance to standards using checklists, hand tools, and test instruments
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly on in-process aircraft, Research and draft technical documents
- Inspect parts for condition, conformity and documentation at shipping, receiving and acquisition
- Assist QC Manager with aircraft inspections for condition, quality and conformity with FAA, Aviation industry and Dynamic Aviation standard
- Approve or deny issuance of certificates of airworthiness. Issue certificates or licenses
- Conduct flight test programs to test equipment, instruments, and systems under a variety of conditions, using both manual and automatic controls. Test performance of aircraft equipment.
- Inspect work of aircraft mechanics performing maintenance, modification, or repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft mechanical systems to ensure adherence to standards and procedures. Inspect aircraft or aircraft components.
- Examine aircraft access plates and doors for security. Inspect aircraft or aircraft components.
- Investigate air accidents and complaints to determine causes. Investigate transportation incidents, violations, or complaints.
- Observe flight activities of pilots to assess flying skills and to ensure conformance to flight and safety regulations. Evaluate performance of applicants, trainees, or employees.
- Start aircraft and observe gauges, meters, and other instruments to detect evidence of malfunctions. Monitor equipment gauges or displays to ensure proper operation. Inspect aircraft or aircraft components. Pilot aircraft.
- Examine landing gear, tires, and exteriors of fuselage, wings, and engines for evidence of damage or corrosion and the need for repair. Inspect aircraft or aircraft components.
- Examine maintenance records and flight logs to determine if service and maintenance checks and overhauls were performed at prescribed intervals. Review documents or materials for compliance with policies or regulations.
- Inspect new, repaired, or modified aircraft to identify damage or defects and to assess airworthiness and conformance to standards, using checklists, hand tools, and test instruments. Inspect aircraft or aircraft components.
- Recommend replacement, repair, or modification of aircraft equipment. Recommend changes or corrective procedures.
- Prepare and maintain detailed repair, inspection, investigation, and certification records and reports. Record service or repair activities.
- Analyse training programs and conduct oral and written examinations to ensure the competency of persons operating, installing, and repairing aircraft equipment. Evaluate performance of applicants, trainees, or employees.
- Recommend changes in rules, policies, standards, and regulations, based on knowledge of operating conditions, aircraft improvements, and other factors. Recommend changes or corrective procedures.
- Schedule and coordinate in-flight testing programs with ground crews and air traffic control to ensure availability of ground tracking, equipment monitoring, and related services. Schedule operational activities. Coordinate flight control or management activities.
Educational and Job Requirements (Fine tune the following depending on the role)
- Experience NYSC + 10 years work experience
- An ATP License with appropriate ratings for Airbus XXXXX
- +5 years’ experience maintaining Airbus XXXXX the same category and class in a supervisory capacity ESSENTIAL
- Graduate Qualifications First degree from a recognized University in the Social Sciences' or Related Fields REQUIRED
- Post Graduate Qualifications Any Post Graduate Degree OR MBA, Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Certification, Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification or equivalent OF ADVANTAGE
- Entry Level Certifications and Training Requirements Relevant ISO, PMP, Employee Assessor or Equivalent. PREFERRED
Skills & Experience Required:
- Soft Skills Attention to Detail, Highly Organized, Team Oriented and Leadership, High Tolerance for Stress, Problem Management (analysis and resolution), Customer Service Orientation, Relationship Builder, High level of Integrity, Behaviour and Passion for Excellence REQUIRED
- Business Skills Advises on the available standards, methods, tools and applications relevant to own specialism and can make appropriate choices from alternatives. Analyses, designs, plans, executes and evaluates work to time, cost and quality targets. Assesses and evaluates risk. Communicates effectively, both formally and informally. Demonstrates leadership.
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who have diverse objectives. Takes all requirements into account when making proposals. Takes initiative to keep skills up to date. Mentors colleagues.
- Maintains an awareness of developments in the industry. Analyses requirements and advises on scope and options for continuous operational improvement. Demonstrates creativity, innovation and ethical thinking in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stakeholder. OF ADVANTAGE
- Industry Exposure Must hold a valid Airframe & Power plant license. Ability to perform maintenance and inspection duties utilizing basic hand tools. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and the ability to use and effectively navigate ERP program, time clock and company intranet.
- Ability to follow directions and remain on task. A thorough understanding of aircraft and aircraft parts. A thorough understanding of aircraft maintenance procedures, aviation standards and FAA regulations.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to work in close proximity to other people with a cooperative attitude.
- Manage time to effectively meet company priorities.
- Previous experience performing routine maintenance on aviation equipment, preferred Airbus 320 specific experience. OF ADVANTAGE
go to method of application »
Core Job Functions / Responsibility
- Responsible for all sales activities through close in an assigned territory and is the main intermediary between the company and the customer in the achievement of profitable growth through the sales of various property options.
- Focus on client coverage for companies key clients: Seplat, Mobil, Total, and Platform Petroleum
- Maintain relationship with clients Contract & Procurement Department
- Generate new leads through regular interaction with client, to secure RFQ’s
- Prepare and respond to RFQ’s/ bids (Request For Quote)
- Review quotes from suppliers and work with Business Analyst and Procurement officer to ensure that companies bids are competitive and profitable for the company
- Maintain flow of information between company and client, to ensure client satisfaction
- Coordinate transaction documentation with Client and Procurement officer
- Coordinate payment process with finance department to ensure timely payment
- Ensuring that quality of equipment purchased meets a high quality standard, and meets the required specification of client’s/ Sales team
- Developing and maintaining company’s relationship with suppliers/ vendors
- Getting pricing from a variety of suppliers and ensuring the company’s purchase price and payment terms are competitive at all times
- Getting prices, availability of all materials required for RFQ’s and purchase orders
- Expedite transactions to ensure transaction cycle and turnaround time is not exceeded
- Coordinate transaction documentation between suppliers, vendors, and other
- Third parties such as freight forwarders
Job Requirements and Skills
- Graduate Qualifications: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering /Petroleum Engineering /Electrical Engineering Second Class Upper Division 2.1or 2.2 Second Class Lower Division plus master Preferred Universities University of Lagos, University of Ibadan, Obafemi Awolowo University, University of Jos, University of Benin REQUIRED.
- Post Graduate Qualifications: Master’s degree or Post Graduate Qualification would be of ADVANTAGE.
- Previous Work Experience: Work experience ideally within the Oil Gas Industry Environment is REQUIRED
- Experience: 5 years’ Work Experience (NYSC is ESSENTIAL).
- Technical Role Experience, Commercial Role /Exposure, Project Management Experience
- Problem Solving, Passionate/Driven, Integrity and Empowering people
- Superior customer service skills and a desire to help people.
- Sales-driven personality and a competitive nature.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, Influencing and Negotiation.
- Competent computer skills to perform essential functions listed above (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Well-developed presentation skills.
- Growing people, Team work and Customer Focus
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidate should please note that short listing is based on the requirements in the given job descriptions above such as; qualifications required, years of experience, technology and industry exposure. All candidates for the list position MUST have relevant and required work experience.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.