- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Sales/Growth Manager at GladePay
Posted on: 5 June, 2019
Deadline: 16 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at GladePay
GladePay provides payment and financial technology infrastructures that promote and enhance secure transaction processing between customers and businesses across Africa.
About the Role
- As a Sales / Growth Manager, you’ll drive the sales growth of the company by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into successful users.
- You will own the relationship and be the main point of contact with the merchants, identify new business opportunities, and work to increase market share and adoption of GladePay within your target sectors.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for large corporates and small businesses.
- Own a named account list and develop outbound plans for creating, nurturing, winning and expanding business within your target sectors.
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives and operational teams.
- Pro-Actively develop opportunities to sell products & solutions to prospective clients.
- Forge and maintain strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts (partners & customers).
- Maintain an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing and predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep accurate records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- This is a full-time role is based in Abuja, Nigeria and you’ll report directly to the Head of Business & Growth.
What it Takes to Succeed in this Role
- 2 + years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Able to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology
While this is NOT strictly required, it would be a plus if you:
- Have previous experience in the banking, payments, or fintech industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format only and GitHub or GitLab Link to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject.
- Recent Jobs from GladePay
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Mobile App Developer at GladePay
- Backend / API Developer at GladePay
- FrontEnd Developer at GladePay
- Process / Support Expert at GladePay
- Know More About GladePaySimilar Jobs
- Marketing/Sales Representative (Automobile) at Autopointe Quickfit
- Business Development Manager at RyteGate Technologies
- Career Counselor/Sales Executive at NIIT
- Client Relationship Manager at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- Medical Sales Representative at White Tulip Consulting Limited
- Area Manager at White Tulip Consulting Limited
- National Sales & Marketing Manager at White Tulip Consulting Limited
- Debt Recovery Representative at Mwanga