Insidify (SeamlessHR) is a fast-growing HR Technology software company providing solutions in Recruitment Management, Learning Management and HRIS/HRMS- as single solutions or a suite of solutions named SeamlessHR, where a unified workforce application encompassing Applicant Tracking System, Online Testing, Online Learning, HRIS, Employee Self Service, New Hire Onboarding, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Talent Management, Performance Appraisals, and more are all in one system. We currently serve over several clients in Nigeria and other African countries.
Department: Human Resources
- As the HR Associate, you contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resource practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, and high-performance culture.
- You assist the HR Manager in assessing various staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including workforce planning, talent management, competency gap analysis, learning and development; recruitment and retention; ,performance management; compensation; coaching and mentoring; succession planning, payroll management, time and attendance management and organizational structure design; and change management.
- Our ideal candidate should have thorough knowledge of the industry’s legal rules and guidelines, In depth knowledge of SeamlessHR diverse business functions, be detail-oriented, familiar with the start-up ecosystem, driven, articulate, and enjoy working with others in a fun and fast-paced environment. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Maintain the HRIS database and generates scheduled or requested reports to assist management.
- Provide payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies
- Develop and maintain a pay structure by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets
- Assist in planning, monitoring, and monthly performance review and appraisal of employees
- Develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance
- Conference with employees; listening and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends
- Suggest benefit programs to management, directing the processing of benefit claims, obtain and evaluate benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; design and conduct educational programs on benefit programs
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, and represent the organization at hearings
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
- Clearly understand the role, objectives and targets and how they fit into the work of the team and departments
- Assist in conducting assessments and gap analysis on employee skills and competencies
- Assess various staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including retention management, realignment, recruitment planning, and career development
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes
- Develop learning plans by identifying trainings or educational opportunities for employee development
- Assist with change management initiatives by conducting readiness assessments, job-impact analysis, and skill and capability assessments
- Assist in developing knowledge sharing processes and programs that encourage learning and collaboration
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
Qualification and Person Specification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or any related fields
- Membership of a relevant and recognised professional body e.g CIPM, SHRM, HRPL, etc
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, workforce planning, employee learning and development, employee relations, safety, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- In depth knowledge of SeamlessHR diverse business functions
Required Skills and Competencies
All core competencies plus:
- Excellent knowledge of State and Federal employment laws, regulations, statutes
- Knowledge of best practices relating to employee performance management
- Knowledge of human resources value chain, component, and procedures like Recruitment and Selection, Workforce planning, Talent Management, Performance Management, Learning and Development, Compensations and Benefit, and Labour and employment laws.
- Above average knowledge of all SeamlessHR's product suite.
- Demonstrate expertise in verbal communication
- Demonstrate expertise written communication especially in business writing
- Good grasp of industry knowledge
- Sufficient ability to negotiate and reach win-win situation
- Process Management skills
- Good knowledge of statistics and analysis
- Good knowledge of payroll processing and tax computation
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.