Regional Sales Manager - FMCG at Bhojsons Plc
Posted on: 30 October, 2018
Deadline: 15 November, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Bhojsons Plc
BHOJSONS Group of companies traces its roots in Nigeria way back to 19th Century and has since grown to its reputation as one of the leading companies in Nigeria. Bhojsons Group, part of Chanrai Legacy has major presence across diverse business sectors including Trading, Automobiles, Power, Plastics, Hair Threads, Consumer and Food Products.
Regional Sales Manager - FMCG
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing all the activities related to sales in a specified region of the country.
- The main task is to meet and exceed sales targets set by the company for the specified region, while ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Zonal Sales Manager on a regular basis to coordinate all the sales activities in the specified region.
- Assist the Zonal Sales Manager in the preparation of sales plans, forecasts and budgets for the specified region.
- Supervise and execute the general sales of the company’s products across the specified region.
- Direct and control the activities of the Sales Supervisors to ensure that plans are executed and objectives realized.
- Ensure that the targets set by the company for the specified region are consistently achieved while delivering excellent customer service.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making regular visits in order to explore specific needs and anticipate new opportunities.
- Develop new business and expand customer base by building relationships with existing buyers and establishing contacts with prospective customers.
- Recommend the appointment of suitable Distributors and Sales Representatives.
- Ensure that all sales & stock records are properly and accurately compiled, and that such records are promptly forwarded to the Zonal Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
- Prepare stock requisitions from customers and ensure that all orders are executed promptly andaccurately.
- Ensure the efficient issuance of invoices to customers for all delivered stocks/orders.
- Verify and ensure the payments made by customers in the company’s designated bank accounts, in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare and submit a comprehensive monthly report to the Zonal Sales Manager on the 3rdof each subsequent month, which includes competitor activity, accurate price audits, and the state of the company’s and competitors’ promotions & campaigns across the region.
- Monitor the activities of the Sales Representatives to ensure that the company’s products are effectively distributed & visibly displayed at retail outlets in the region.
- Support, train and manage the Sales Team in the specified region towards improving their performance, in line with good organizational practice.
- Approve the itineraries of the Sales Supervisors, and subsequently check travel expense statements and recommend their payment.
- Ensure that sales policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, while maintaining maximum confidentiality, and recommend disciplinary action wherever necessary.
- Monitor all types of promotions and advertisements running in the specified region.
- Assist in increasing the general awareness and promoting the sales of products across the specified region.
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Zonal Sales Manager.
- University Degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration and/or Social Science.
- Possession of other relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- 5-10 years’ cognate experience in sales and marketing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint).
- Sales driven and customer focused.
- Strong leadership, motivational and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication, reporting & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making and presentation skills.
- Self-discipline with good prioritization and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work under pressure to achieve set targets.
- Transparent, honest, detail-oriented and able to work with minimum supervision.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Bhojsons Plc
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Executive - FMCG at Bhojsons Plc
- Regional Sales Manager (Inverters & Batteries) at Bhojsons Plc
- Know More About Bhojsons PlcSimilar Jobs
- Country Business Lead at OneFi
- https://www.buffer.media/careers/digital-marketing-manager/ at Buffer Media
- Sales Executive at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited
- Marketer at Sales Force Consulting
- Senior, Sales and Business Development at Alan & Grant
- Business Developer at Coca-Cola
- Sales Representative at Fadac Resources
- Distribution Account Manager - Central West Africa at Dell