Conferences Sales Team Lead at Oasis Management Company Limited
Posted on: 26 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Oasis Management Company Limited
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client is a multinational news reporting brand. Its business is growing at a very impressive pace and it currently requires excellent business development professionals who understand what is takes to deal with the top 40 brands in Africa, to fill the position below:
Conferences Sales Team Lead
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Conferences Sales team lead will focus on selling a range of conferences partnership/sponsorship packages including event sponsorship, multi-event sponsorship and branding solutions.
- You will be selling to existing clientele and new prospects across the Client Conferences & Events portfolio, and will be targeted on revenues from sponsorship and delegation. You will be adept in identifying sponsorship opportunities, researching clients, remaining up to date with industry news and attending events.
- You will need good commercial experience and strong relationship development skills over the phone and face-to-face. And ideally you will also have existing client relationships you will be able to bring with you.
- To meet or supersede yearly and event sponsorship revenue targets by selling consistently to all possible targets; repeat sponsors, new clients and prospects.
- Understand key markets and target clients with a researched and data led approach.
- Identify and act upon opportunities to generate sponsorship revenue off of your own volition, working with the team to up-sell top clients into sponsor packages and working with the creative solutions team.
- Research clients by staying up to date with industry news
- Attend conferences and events to generate new sales as well as managing the client’s needs at events and maintaining strong relationships
- To make a number of calls per day, the role requires significant time on the phone to contact clients and prospects.
- To meet clients face-to- face in meetings arranged by you to present and sell sponsorship opportunities and packages
- To sell on whichever event as necessity demands
- Look to maintain current commercial partners whilst sourcing and generating new partners
- Mentor the Sales Execs to increase their knowledge in event sponsorship and ultimately enable them to assist you further in reaching a wider partnership base to drive revenues and event content.
- Work closely with commercial partners to engage them fully in the respective event and maximise their ROI, whilst also enhancing the event offering through their brand activation content.
- Look to source sponsorship partners who add value to the events through both commercial investment and also through their wider marketing reach and relevant brand association.
- Have regular sponsorship meetings with the Sales team and report pipelines across the events to the Conferences Manager.
- Manage the sponsorship account process from source through to debrief and future participation. Work closely with the relevant team members who will also be assisting on sponsorship accounts.
- Good commercial experience of a minimum of 5 years of selling sponsorship of high value multi-platform sales solutions
- Strong existing relationships with a high-value clients/sponsors
- Results oriented and proficient in producing high quality pitches and proposals
- Excels in face to face selling, presenting products and their benefits to clients
- Highly motivated, ambitious and constantly striving for excellence and success
- Customer focused and knows how to build and maintain relationships
- Focused and used to working to tight deadlines
- Understanding of various sales methodologies
Salary is very attractive plus commission.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Oasis Management Company Limited career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
- Know More About Oasis Management Company LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Adexen
- Business Development Manager at Fadac Resources
- Client Acquisition and Retention Officer at Sterling Homes Limited
- Marketing Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Marketing Officer at Viva Cinemas
- Marketing Supervisor at Carlcare Development
- Commercial/Business Manager - UPDC Plc at UAC
- Sales Manager - Golden Tulip at UAC