Schneider Electric - As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Solar Regional Sales Manager
Ref No: 004QSC
- The Solar Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the development of the sales of Schneider Electric solar offer in Nigeria and other countries in the region
- The Regional Sales Manager reports to the Area Manager for Middle East and Africa.
Leading the commercial actions in the region including:
- Prescription, customer management, opportunity development and follow-up, contract negotiation and conclusion in order to maximise the order intake and market share.
- Work on further developing our distributors in the region and bringing new EPC’s and solar opportunities through channel partners.
- Provide commercial and technical leadership and support during pre-sales, sales, and after sales stages to our channel partners.
- Develop new distributors and partners in newly opened countries
- Support offer creation for commercial channel off-grid and grid-tie in the region
- Understand business in the countries (Markets, Channels, competition, applications, etc) through continuous visits and contact with customers
- Find new business opportunities, based on country and “business line” strategy.
- Become the face of Schneider Electric Solar business in the region for local seminars and events
Contributing in promoting Solar in Country towards:
- External stakeholders (administration, media, solar associations …).
- Internal stakeholders (country president, business VP …).
Contributing in building, updating and deploying a commercial plan for the country:
- Targets and forecasts
- Commercial strategy – pricing positioning / business model / major customers
- Technical specification / evolutions of current and future product portfolio
- Supply chain (localisation, …)
- Country priorities
She/he shall provide forecasts (order intake, project details, volume by product category) on a monthly basis for the next 3 months and on a quarterly basis for the next 12 months. She/he shall make sure that data in Bridge Front Office is updated before the last day of each month.
- Business indicators (Order Intake, Sales, Profitability)
- Customer portfolio and conversion rate
- Hit rate and market share
- Bridge Front Office Accuracy
- Channel sales experience, and technical background
- Networking capabilities (externally and internally)
- Leadership and management skills
- Solar business competencies (business model, market specifications, technical …)
- Collaboration spirit between areas, with other solar teams (Repetitive application, LoBs, Services …) and with country organisations (Energy, Partner, A2E, Microgrids, Services …)
- Synthesis and analysis capabilities
- Rigour and result driven
- Fluent local language + English
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.