Jobs at Skool Media Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: 11 September, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Skool Media
Skool Media Nigeria Limited is an organisation charged with empowering student and teachers with modern education device to be at par with the changing world of education globally.
- We are looking for a Sales accounts executive to join our team.
- As a Sales Account Executive, You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- You should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
- Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
- Manage key accounts
- Act as the point of contact for our clients
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Identify new potential customers
- Supervise sales account representatives
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Establish best practices
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Day to day liaising with Sales and Production departments to ensure stock in the store are properly and adequately recorded and the system-based stock records are updated.
- Monitor the stock to ensure that sales of product are recorded accurately
- Generate monthly cost of Sales
- Reconciliation of physical and system stock balances.
- Carry out duties as may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager
- Proven work experience as a Sales Account Executive
- Hands on experience with customer service and stock keeping
- An ability to gasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement
- Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing or any relevant field.
go to method of application »
- As an IT Support Officer, you will be required to work closely with the IT Manager. You will assist with
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Talking to Staff or Clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with colleagues
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, ICT or any other related field.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Skool MediaSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Pacific Schools Comprehensive College
- Class/Subject Teachers at the Brickhall School
- Literacy Coach Volunteer at Young Readers Library
- Job Openings at Brainy Educare Services
- Teachers at Creative Learning International School
- Assistant Director of Audit at the University of Ibadan
- Rector at Sure Foundation Polytechnic (SFP)
- Job Opportunities at Masters Ville School