Latest Vacancies at Sundry Markets Limited
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: 28 February, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Sundry Markets Limited
Sundry Markets Limited - Marketsquare is Nigeria’s emerging grocery retail chain - a place where Nigerians can go to find their trusted brands of groceries at the best prices. Marketsquare was conceived from a burning sensation to create a modern and relevant retail shopping experience for Nigerians and a more convenient way for people to get their everyday needs.
- Our Retail Management Trainee Program is a one-year structured on-the-job training program with well-defined training curriculum highlighting on our core competency and values. It is designed to develop our future leaders.
- We're looking for candidates who have the potentials and interest to build a budding career in the retail industry. Ideal candidates should have:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in any field preferably in Management related courses.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a good level of education to justify grade (Minimum of Second class upper)
- Evidence of completion of compulsory NYSC or exemption
- Demonstrable leadership and supervisory experience
- Good People skills
- Business Acumen and ability to a take a strategic perspective
- Experience in retail sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Computer literate (Able to use Microsoft office suite)
- Demonstrable confidence, assertiveness and self-motivation
- The interest to do shift work over weekends and public holidays
- Willingness to travel and work in various cities across the country and Not more than 28 years old by 31 December 2019.
go to method of application »
- Continuous risk assessment to determine areas of risk and developing work plans to mitigate such risks
- Monitoring the flow of inventory
- Determine compliance to policies and procedures
- Verifying goods receipts and vouching vendor invoices
- Coordinating loss prevention strategies and techniques
- Advising management of risk areas and solutions and working with management to implement these solutions
- Communicate findings to management and report on audit activities
- Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings
- Working with the accounting function in the external audit process
- Generally assisting with stock counts, and inventory valuation
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Accounting or any relevant field with Second class Upper degree. ICAN is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years audit experience in a Grocery Retail company preferable.
go to method of application »
- Directs store operations including retail operations, customer service, human resources, property management, security management and control, administration and sales
- Assess local Markets conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop financial objectives and business plans. Meet goals and metrics
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel through training, coaching, development and motivation. Ensure adherence to set standards, Procedure and policies
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Implement an effective loss prevention strategy so as to contain losses by keeping inventory shrink.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
- Only qualified candidates who are willing and available to partake in the selection exercise which maybe scheduled to hold in Port Harcourt should apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sundry Markets LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Administrations Officer at MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited
- Confectionery Jobs at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Sales Executives at Wandel International Nigeria Limited (Simba Group)
- Project Manager (Supervisory) at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Sales Supervisor at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Job Openings at House of Ravissant (HOR)
- Sales Officers at Stresert Services Limited
- Business Development Agent (Logistics) at Supermart.ng