Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs. Sage began as a small business in the UK 35 years ago and over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy. In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur. We reinvent and simplify business accounting through brilliant technology, working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers. As a FTSE 100 business, we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation – not only financially but through the participation of colleagues who are also empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Lead the Learning & Development strategy and the delivery regionally in alignment with Group wide strategy. Partner with Business Leaders and People Business Partners. Assist the business to understand its ‘development’ needs and be able to articulate how best to meet and address those needs. Using the team that reports in to them, this role will need to provide leadership and facilitate innovative best practices in how to develop colleagues. Deliver operational support, aimed at increasing employee engagement, supporting the delivery of business performance, and improving overall efficiency and effectiveness. Responsible for the service delivery of the Learning & Development quality, timing and cost targets.
- Develop and implement the L&D strategy from regional/country offerings and roadmap and strike a balance between Regional/Country and Group wide priorities
- Partner business leaders and people business partners within their regions to implement a solid learning structure that supports talent progression critical role capability to effective increase greater levels of capability
- Lead the transformation of the L&D suite of professional development programs to build leadership capability
- Lead all Regional Learning & Development projects and initiatives
- Provide expert advice, interpretation and guidance on policies, practices and processes regarding leadership, people capability, L&D, performance management, and talent management, to Region People Business Partners and business leaders
- Provide operational support in the execution of all Learning & Development processes and programs, including provision of tools, processes, coaching and best practice sharing
- Participate and lead in development initiatives, as appropriate
- Create a cohesive team by providing leadership that engages all staff, including setting the direction, establish performance expectations; provide regular feedback on performance and results, coaching, performance management, career development, reward and recognition, discipline, and recruitment
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in Learning & Development discipline with a proven track record in developing high value programs in either functional (Marketing, Technology, Sales etc.) or core (Leadership etc.) development initiatives
- Experience of working internationally and in managing stakeholders at all levels within a matrix-organisation
- Confident in dealing with all levels of the organisation and able to present a strong and clear rationale as to why a learning initiative is relevant
- Experience of working in an organization in transition; a strong change agent
- Dynamic and energetic individual focused on execution at pace
- Project or program management experience with responsibilities for cross-functional problem-solving
- Proficiency in English language, with strong verbal and written skills
go to method of application »
The purpose of this role will be to identify, design and deliver core programs across Sage. The role needs to partner with Senior Leaders and PBP’s of the Sage business. By effective partnering this role will promote and build greater awareness and use of Sage wide programs. This role will lead, promote and help deliver the Sage wide programs in support of the Sage Way.
- Ownership and development of Sage wide core capability programs e.g. Leadership & Management development, performance management, coaching, English Language, change management etc
- Work with the Business to build development programs that evidence value in approach and outcome. Write proposals and successively gain funding to support development where required ‘year on year’.
- Build innovative ways to increasing learning whilst driving down development costs and reliance on traditional training services.
- Work with PBP’s to determine local needs of core programs and address capability problems ahead of time
- Lead and deliver local implementation of core training and professional development programmes in region
- Where required lead regional implementation of talent development support processes and tools (e.g., competency and skill assessments, 360 degree feedback, career path processes, mentoring programmes).
- Manage supplier relationships to deliver core development solutions
- Deploy technology solutions that create access to core learning and development opportunities for all employees (e.g., Learning Management Systems, skill/competency assessment processes, e-Learning content)
- Contribute to global L&D as required and participate in best practice sharing and adoption
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Learning & Development
- Strong presentation, facilitation and training skills with small and large groups
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven experience developing high value organisational programs in such topics as Leadership, High Performance Coaching, Change Leadership etc.
- Experience working in matrix-organisations and used to working in a global organisation and dealing with different cultures and time zones
- Excellent training skills in theory, content design, delivery and facilitation as well as evaluation at all levels
- Experienced in the procurement and management of suppliers and management of budgets
- Experience in building strong partnering relationships with the business
go to method of application »
Sage Pastel is seeking an ambitious and highly-motivated Business Development Executive. Responsibilities for this position will entail the driving of SageONE software solutions revenue and building a channel and key accounts as well as driving the accounting networks.
- Responsible for maintaining a productive relationship with vendor, resellers and their customers
- Develop, maintain and improve standard of services to channel and key accounts.
- Driving regional initiatives to promote service offering and educate clients on services and products
- Develop and maintain an account management strategy to ensure engagement and sound relationships with clients
- Training and educating sales and service teams in the business and at key account level on products/service offerings
- Reports sales and performance to management on a weekly and or monthly basis
- Collaborate with Marketing and Management to drive opportunities and events as well as extending the existing stable of offerings
- Preparing and delivering presentations at boardroom level as well as reseller and key accounts events
- Work closely with internal departments to resolve disputes or concerns both internally and at customer level
- Ensure personal monthly sales target, as well as team target is achieved
- Onsite and customer visits form a major part of the position
- Identifying and launching additional upsell opportunities to existing key accounts and liaising with internal departments from product development through to launch
- Ensuring agreed KPAs, targets and contractual agreements with key accounts are managed and achieved/exceeded
- Strong sales and marketing abilities
- Excellent oral presentation and negotiation skills
- Solid knowledge of Excel and advanced computer skills
- A minimum of 2 years team management experience
- As the position requires the incumbent to discuss business plans with resellers, it is vital that the incumbent has tertiary education in a relevant business degree/diploma or similar experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Business English
- 3 years working experience in sales and IT industry
- The ideal person would be one who thrives on initiative and have a strong sense of urgency
- The ability to drive a revenue number
Method of Application
Use links below to apply on Taleo