Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, a records management, data warehousing and document archiving company is seeking to engage an experienced candidate for the role of a Chief Operations Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible the overall operation of the organisation across various cadres and designations.
The Chief Operations Officer will play the strategic role of ensuring that the day-to-day operations and administration of the organization runs smoothly to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of departmental and organizations goals; specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Review financial statements and data; also utilize financial data to improve profitability
- Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity.
- Manage customer service by planning and supporting sales and marketing activities.
- Plan the use of human resources by recruiting and placement of required staff and delegating tasks and accountabilities
- Relevant first degree
- Minimum of 10 years working experience
- Certification in project management is an added advantage
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good communication and persuasive skills
- Good decision making skills
- Conflict management
- Excellent creative thinking and decision making skills
- Indepth knowledge of markets and changing business environment
- A high level of commercial awareness
go to method of application »
Our client, an indigenous company established by a group of seasoned professionals with an interest in providing end-to-end solutions in all aspects of document management, with a view to control cost, maintain business continuity is looking to fill the role of Software Developer
Drive company vision by ensuring the availability, protection and performance of all applications & application servers in the organisation.
• Designing, Implementation and Support of company's Applications & Application Servers
• Work with technology operations to implement, configure and deploy new applications and application servers, including the installation of application schemas into databases.
• Deliver 2nd level support to resolve daily issues with respect to the availability of applications and application servers.
• Capacity planning and re-configuration of all application servers in the operating environment and advice the team on actions to ensure continued performance and availability on an ongoing basis.
• Implement and verify the correct and continuous functioning of backup, disaster recovery and security policies for all applications & application server log and configuration files in the operating environment.
• Application/Application Server Upgrades and Maintenance
• Update operational application servers as required in order to meet security, performance, availability, and capacity goals for all company's services on an ongoing basis.
• Participate in and certify upgrades and patches of the applications and application servers in the company's Operating Environment.
• Certify proof of concepts during evaluation for the purchase of new applications/application servers for all company's services.
• Implement security policies on operational applications and application servers as prescribed by the Information Security personnel on an ongoing basis.
• Must possess a first degree in computer science or related field
• Must have At least 5 years of experience as a java and alternative software service developer.
• Must demonstrate a good understanding of document security.
• Strong background in development, online and in solution provisioning.
• Experience with support computing
• Software development background, experience with continuous integration and testing.
• Knowledge of Technology Risk as pertains to data storage knowledge
• Analyzing Information
• General Programming Skills
• Software Design
• Software Debugging
• Software Documentation
• Software Testing
• Problem Solving
Method of Application
To apply, visit Fosad Career Page