Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services.
To oversee and manage operational excellence for the Sea Freight Operations. To actively engage in operational problems with a view to find workable solutions
• To develop the overall local operational strategy and direction for the local Sea Freight Forwarding teams in accordance and alignment with the country strategy.
• Advise on key decisions pertaining to the day-to-day activities for the Sea department, consulting with senior management when necessary.
• Oversee locally the development of new Sea Freight business, including the commercial policy and future strategic business direction.
• Ensure that financial management, billing and invoicing, and reporting for freight is carried out in accordance with requirements. Also, to ensure that costs are booked correctly
• Reporting for the Sea Freight department is carried out in accordance with requirements.
• Approve staffing recommendations to ensure sufficient and adequately experienced human resources are in place locally to carry out the agreed business objectives in all areas of freight activity.
• Ensure that all freight staff is trained on the information systems and that they are using them correctly to support the needs of the business.
• Monitoring and organizing all activities within the cargo terminal on a shift basis.
• Represent the cargo services division as the focal point for all activities and queries from customers.
• Ensure reliable customer service delivery and on time performance is maintained.
• Motivate, coach and support supervisors and other operations staff to ensure that the team achieves targets and provides total customer satisfaction.
• Initiate awareness among staff members regarding company’s policies and procedures with regards to the safety and security measures.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below