Career Opportunities at Start-Rite Schools
Posted on: 23 February, 2016
Deadline: 9 March, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Start-Rite Schools
Start-Rite Schools provides qualitative childcare and education to children. Located in a serene environment of the Apo Legislative Quarters, Gudu District, Start-Rite School boasts of fun and flexible learning spaces. We strongly believe that the only thing a school should be concerned with is student learning. Everything that we do is strategic and deliberate, particularly as it relates to why, what and how students should learn and assessing whether or not students are learning.
- The ideal candidate should be an inspirational, passionate and adaptable educator and a creative and innovative curriculum leader leading in the instruction of the subject of English and preparing students for international programmes in a stimulating, challenging and well-organised learning environment.
- He/she should be able to provide professional leadership for colleagues to secure high quality teaching and learning, make effective use of resources, and ensure improved standards of achievement for all students.
- Minimum of Masters Degree in English [Education]; eight years of experience in education; teaching experience at the elementary school level, experience in both Nigerian and British curriculum is desirable.
go to method of application »
- The role of the Head of Early Years is to provide professional leadership, including compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements, and to ensure the school delivers the highest standards of care and education for all the children in Early Years.
- Masters Degree in Education; eight years of experience in early year education; teaching experience at same level, experience in coordination and supervision; three to five years s a successful head of early years.
go to method of application »
- The Head of Academics will assist the school in strengthening its instructional program through a strategically planned, standards based approach with a focus on narrowing achievement gaps.
- He/she will provide leadership in the areas of curriculum, instruction, assessment, and planning.
- Also, this individual provides administrative service and technical assistance to staff as well as other stakeholders.
- Minimum of Masters Degree in Education [Emphasis on Curriculum Development];
- Minimum of ten years teaching experience in the Nigerian Education curriculum at the primary school level, experience in coordination and supervision;
- Three to five years as a successful Deputy Head teacher or principal; significantly increasing student achievement is desirable.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a recent passport size photograph, and CV mentioning the position applied for to: email@example.com quoting the the job ref.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Start-Rite SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Roles at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Latest Vacancies at University of Ilorin
- Reading Facilitators at eReadAfrica
- Library Assistant (Volunteer) at Young Readers Library
- College Librarian at Isa Kaita College of Education
- Fresh Vacancies at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Latest Recruitment at Caleb University
- Provost at Cross River State College of Education