Vacancy in a Radio Station via Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 2 September, 2015
Deadline: 15 September, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited - Our client, a Radio Station, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Radio Station manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the station including managing the various departments, scheduling on and off air staff, dealing with promotions and other advertising issues
The specific responsibilities shall include the following:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the station including managing the various departments, scheduling on and off air staff, dealing with promotions and other advertising issues
- Ensure that the station follows are regulations and guidelines
- Troubleshoot problems in the operation of the station or contracts with other agencies to provide repair or replacement of faulty, damaged or old equipment as needed.
- Plans, designs, establishes, and maintains organizational structures and systems that enable community volunteer staff members to effectively accomplish the organization's mission, goals, and objectives.
- Assigns, allocates work, and generally oversees volunteer personnel engaged in continuous station operations; performs recruitment, training, scheduling, retention, problem resolution, and performance management.
- Coordinates departmental workshops, special projects, and events; may serve on unit committees and task forces.
- Develops and implements systems to maintain records on station operations, volunteers, equipment, and compliance activities; prepares regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Provides advice and assistance to senior station management in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of modification to existing operations, systems, and procedures.
- Researches and makes recommendations to management pertaining to acquisition of operating equipment; participates in the development and management of annual operating budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in Broadcasting or related field and Five years experience in program evaluation, acquisition and scheduling for radio or television which includes two year supervisory experience
- Time management and skills & ability to work well under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at MediaVision Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at MediaVision Limited
- Office Manager/Secretary at Monkey Media Limited
- Investment Writers at Relentless Investment Research, LLC
- Architects at Maxima Integrated Media
- Accountants at Systems Intelligenz
- Job Vacancies at the Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper
- Social Media/Content Developers at MediaVision Limited