Learn Africa Plc - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions in a leading publishing company in Nigeria.
The successful candidates will be required to:
- Promote and sell our books to all levels of education for which they are meant
- Monitor developments in the educational system of his/her official territory, and advise the company appropriately
- Obtain feedback from the end-users of our products
- Carry out regular market intelligence and write usable reports regularly
- Possess an outgoing personality and be ready to travel extensive1y
Qualification, Skills and Experience
The candidate, who must not be older than 35 years, will be required to possess the following:
- Minimum of a first degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of three years experience in the same position in a reputable publishing outfit
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of presentation packages
go to method of application »
This position requires a confident MALE candidate, who must be between 25 and 30 years of age, and must possess the following:
- HND Secretarial Studies
- Minimum of five years experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point packages
- Excellent communicative and operational skills
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications and detailed CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: All applications must reach the email above on or before 30 June, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.