Admin/Facility Manager at Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FRCL)
Posted on: 15 May, 2018
Deadline: 18 May, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FR
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FRCL) is a privately owned routine and advanced medical imaging center that was founded and run by a group[ of consultant radiologists. We hold dear our core values of quality, respect, integrity, and empathy. Our goal is to give patients and their physicians the highest level of medical care And personal efficient service. Patients can usually make immediate appointments and can get immediate test results. We provide private personalized care to our patients using the most advanced state of the art equipment and a superbly trained technical staff, under the direction of certified Radiologists.
Job Description: Admin/Facility Manager
- Maintains a data base and records of materials (medical & non -Medical) on-premises in the store.
- Compute figures from records, such as delivery records, purchase invoices to obtain current inventory
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Conducts monthly/quarterly surveys
- Inspect and vet received materials and supplies for quality and quantity against invoices and requisitions
- Ensure receipt of all items that have been ordered and purchased by the company.
- Efficiently track stock level by ensuring that requisition forms are filled and items picked are well recorded into the system
- Oversee the daily distribution of materials to different sections of the Facility
- Liaise with suppliers to supply the best products at the barest minimum amount
- Coordinate monthly stock taking exercise
- Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Prepares list of depleted items and makes recommendation for purchase
- Facility & Admin Management (To work with maintenance/facility Engineer)
- Maintains database of functioning equipment and those needing repairs
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in cost reduction
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trades persons (e.g electricians, plumbers
- Oversees the maintenance of all vehicles & bikes under FRCL
- Organize and supervise other office activities (cleaning, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Works to reduce downtime caused by non-availability of electricity and generator maintenance as well as Oversees the supply of diseal
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work done or not done on a daily basis.
- Executes plans, policies, and agreement in, property and equipment, supplies, housekeeping forms, buildings and grounds maintenance, engineering and safety issues
- Performs any task consistent with any licensing or certification requirements and laiasing with regulatory authorities.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management
- Ensure that all the necessary amenities are functioning at optimal capacity as well as monitoring the switching on and off of all equipment including generators.
- Degree in Business Administration from a reputable University
- At least 1-2 years post NYSC experience
- Preferably male (age 25-30)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
- Know More About Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited (FRCL)Similar Jobs
- VISA Officer at Eduwalt Communication
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Front Desk Officer (Receptionist) at African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET)
- Administration & Finance Officer at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Operations Manager at PorkMoney
- Administrative Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Personal Assistant at The Perfect PA Nigeria Limited
- Business Support Assistant (Convoy) - G2 at World Food Programme (WFP)