Area Sales Managers at BOBO Food and Beverages
Posted on: 15 September, 2015
Deadline: 6 October, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at BOBO Food and Beverages
Bobo Food and Beverages Limited, a leading Fruit Milk drink company located in the heart of Lagos State. Due to the business expansion of our operations, a leading milk drink company in Nigeria with a reputation for products quality is seeking competent & self-motivated professionals to join our sales team.
Area Sales Managers
- BSc/HND Marketing or Business Admin and Master degree/professional qualification an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in an FMCG company.
- Should possess good leadership, communication, interpersonal, coaching, and selling skills.
- Should be proactive, honest, energetic, and passionate.
- Maximum of 30-32 years of age
- Promotes and sells company's products to meet set targets.
- Prospects new distributor(s) and develops network for the appointed distributor.
- Builds and maintains good relationship with distributors in assigned territory.
- Monitors industry environment/competitors' activities and reports to management.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward their detailed CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com All applications must be sent in within Three weeks of this publication. Please use the position title and location as the subject of your email.
- Recent Jobs from BOBO Food and Beverages
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Regional Sales Manager at BOBO Food and Beverages
- Know More About BOBO Food and BeveragesSimilar Jobs
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Front Desk Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Branch Manager (Passenger Transport and Courier) at Vodstra Limited
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Senior Development Coordination Officer, Strategic Planning and RCO Team Leader, P5 at United Nations
- House Keeper (Male) and Security Officer at Residency Hotels Limited