Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation at AHNI
Posted on: 20 August, 2019
Deadline: 2 September, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
The Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation
Locations: Abuja (x2) & North East (x1)
Contract Type: Fixed term
Project: Global Fund
Slot: 3 Openings
- The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is a DFID-funded through UNICEF for early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FHI 360 in collaboration with the State governments. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and Integrated Qur'anic Schools (IQS) in each of the states.
- Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation under the supervision of the Senior Technical Officer (M&E) is responsible for the day-to-day core operation issues in the M&E system which include tools management, Data Analytics DHIS and EMR - LAMIS, Health informatics.
- Provision of data services to SRs and points of service.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Or MPH or MS/MA in relevant degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Or BS/BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&Ejobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Recent Jobs from AHNI
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Finance & Admin Officer at AHNI
- Senior Technical Officer - Prevention, Care & Treatment at AHNI
- Senior Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation at AHNI
- Finance & Administrative Officer at AHNI
- Accountant at AHNI
- Senior Technical Advisor - Prevention, Care & Treatment at AHNI
- Know More About AHNISimilar Jobs
- Skincare and Beauty Expert at Adunni Organics
- Psychiatric Nurse at Synapse Resource Center
- Medical Officer at Synapse Resource Center
- Hospital Manager at Synapse Resource Center
- Support Worker at Synapse Resource Center
- Senior Medical Officer at Synapse Resource Center
- Clinical Psychologist at Synapse Resource Center
- Program Officer-Volunteer at Africa Youth Growth Foundation