Finance Manager at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 13 June, 2019
Deadline: 27 June, 2019
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
- Develop and maintain timely accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Board’s Audit Committee and the external auditors as necessary
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Develop maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly managed
- Oversee all payroll function to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process and submit statutory and benefits remittance on timely basis.
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the necessary office(s)
Applicants must have:
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- Post graduate qualifications in financial management field
- Minimum of 8 years in Account department of manufacturing organization, 3 of which must be at manager’s position
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Customer Service Officer at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Know More About Tyonex Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head of Credit - Operations at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Company Accountant at Landlagos
- Accountant at Sellafield Energy
- Finance Manager at Sellafield Energy
- TAAT Internal Auditor, Program Management Unit at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Treasury Lead at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Finance Officer- Treasury at Bet9ja
- Finance Officer- Management Accounts at Bet9ja