Human Resource Officer at TheJobMag
Posted on: 29 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TheJobMag
Our client in the fashion industry located in the heart of Lagos is seeking to recruit a passionate, knowledgeable & process driven individual to join its team of professionals as a HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER.
Human Resource Officer
The main purpose of this role is to plan, direct and coordinate human resource management activities to maximise the strategic use of human capital with regards to staff recruitment, compensation & benefits, personnel policies & regulatory compliance as well as oversee all administrative matters, processes & procedures.
- Provide human resources leadership and management in the organisation.
- Oversee the HR Administrative functions such as: employee offer letters, employee database, work schedules, employee relations, departmental reports, leave etc.
- Provide active support in the identification & development of improved recruitment & retention strategies.
- Oversee office administration and maintenance of office space & facilities.
- Promotes organisational culture, equality and diversity; ensures appropriate communication to all levels of staff.
- Provide counsel and assistance to employees at all levels in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
Strategic Human Resource Functions
- Develop HR plans, maintain, develop and recommend HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance to established corporate policies.
- Plan & implement skills gap analysis and uses same to drive training & development programs across all departments.
- Maintain and develop HR systems and processes to address the effective management of people in relation to performance management, induction, reward and recognition, staff retention, career development, succession planning, competency building/mapping, compensation and benefit, in order to maintain competitive advantage.
- Lead and manage change within the entire organisation by becoming a natural change agent; getting buy-ins from all levels of staff.
- HR Policy -Talent Management - Employees Retention - Succession Planning - Change Management
- Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Administration, or other related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in Human Resource Management
- A professional certification is an added advantage
- Experience in similar industry is an added advantage
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Computer Skills (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Policy Administration
- Conflict Resolution
- Performance Management
- Possess up-to-date information on the Nigerian Labour Law
- Be a strategic thinker
- Be a Self –starter
- Be able to work collaboratively
Method of Application
Applicants should end CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About TheJobMagSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Generalist at Lagos Business School
- Human Resource Officer at Richbrands Group
- Trainer at Transsnet Financial
- HR Generalist at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Human Resources Officer at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- HR/Admin Assistant at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- HR/Admin Officer at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant (NYSC BATCH C) at eRecruiter Nigeria