- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Baker at Prixair
Posted on: 24 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Prixair
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c. Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission Statement of our organization.
- Manages all day-to-day operations of the pastry and bakery section of the kitchen.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes.
- Able to develop, designs, or creates new ideas and items for Pastry Kitchen.
- Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Decorate pastries and desserts using different types of icings, toppings etc. and ensure the food presentation will be beautiful and exciting.
- Supervise and coordinate all pastry and dessert preparation and presentation.
- Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget.
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking.
- Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues, known safety hazards, or unsafe practices and procedures to supervisor immediately.
- Must possess a positive attitude and have the ability to work with a variety of people and in cooperation with co-workers efficiently and effectively
- Able to recognize superior quality products, presentations and flavors.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization in all work areas.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About PrixairSimilar Jobs
- Caterer - E3 at Nigerian Navy
- Cook/Chef at Ascentech Services Limited
- Chef Manager at DEDA Hospital
- Experienced Hire at Lilygate Hotels
- Personal Steward/Cook at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- Cake Decorator at Simeon's Pivot
- Experienced Hire at Padoserve Limited
- Pastry Chef at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL