Latest Vacancies at Mobihealth International
Posted on: 24 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Mobihealth International
Mobihealth International is a reputable telemedicine establishment in need of a Chief Accountant. The position is responsible for maintaining the financial records of the organizations. Directing and monitors the financial position of the company in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and cost reimbursement principles relating to the health care industry and in keeping with the goals and objectives of the organization.
- The Chief Technology Officer will be in charge of all company technology and technological resources. The candidate will also be responsible for strategies, and plans for the growth of the technical team. The technical lead will
- supervise teams of developers and lead technical integrations with third parties.
- Develop system, servers and quality assurance processes to improve all technological
- issues in the company.
Location Flexible, Mobile
- Bachelors degree in information technology, computer science, or
- related field; Masters degree in information technology or a
- technology-related discipline is desirable.
- 6 - 8years experience in a software development role, information
- technology role, or related field; minimum of three years in
- management or leadership role.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of AWS, Azure and other platforms.
- Knowledge of Analytical tools
- Familiarity with Jawa scripting, configuration management and
- Familiarity with Web Application Deploy Process and software
- development experience (RESTful APIs).
go to method of application »
Details: The Chief Program Officer will have required EMR/Telemedicine expertise to develop digital strategies and requirements for Mobihealth. The Chief Programme Office works in the team and gives support in creating and implementing digital solutions, carry out the necessary testing and advise on best practices and work on scalability strategies.
- Develop strategies to support the implementation and expansion of Mobihealth programs across the network
- Support the team with daily operational tasks, including but not limited to physician management, and telemedicine platform development.
- Review and improve workflows. Work closely with the IT team to advise on processes and best practise adoption
- Develop Test Scripts, for the required workflows and use cases.
- Carry out testing of the platform, log issues and bug and ensure that the developers are resolving issues.
- Develop telemedicine workflows, products, and standards of work to ensure high compliance
- Training physicians and customers in telemedicine. Create documents for physician training.
- Support partner implementation(s) and oversee the integration with third parties.
- Develop performance improvement goals and strategies for telemedicine service
- Work closely with key clinical personnel to strengthen the relationship with MHI
- The primary point of contact for routine communications and resolution of issues that may arise during the development process.
- Coordinate clinical and operational reviews designed to improve the service delivery of care; communication (internally and externally); resolving issues and fostering collaboration.
- Develop and report monthly metrics (quality and utilization)
- Develop effective relationships and collaborate with network leaders, physician leaders, and Partners.
- Identify and recommend potential strategic partner relationships for service lines
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the healthcare industry in a leadership role.
- A minimum of two years of operational/managerial experience in healthcare/hospital administration with good knowledge of clinical processes
- Minimum bachelors degree in business or healthcare related field
- Experience or familiarity in telemedicine or EMR (Electronic Medical Record) design.
Method of Application
Applicants should Email: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mobihealth InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Superintendent Pharmacist at Adcem Health Care
- Fresh Jobs at Garki Hospital Abuja
- Consultant, General Surgery at Abuja Clinics
- Nursing Officer (RN/RM) at DEDA Hospital
- Job Openings at Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals
- Medical Jobs at Imo International Health Systems
- Laboratory Scientist at Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals
- Latest Recruitment at The Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)