Latest Jobs at TRANOS
Posted on: 9 August, 2017
Deadline: 20 August, 2017
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at TRANOS
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
TRANOS is a diversified Engineering and Technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency.
- Oversee and implement the total production processes.
- Manage factory staff and material resources to meet and exceed production targets.
- Estimate, negotiate and agree on production timelines with clients and managers.
- Ensure that manufacturing and production activities are in line with ISO 9001:2015.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
- Optimize production to ensure company resources generate competitive returns.
- Assist in the implementation of lean manufacturing on the production floor.
- A First Degree in Engineering from a reputable institution. (A Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering or Industrial Technology).
- A Masters Degree is an added advantage
- 7-12 years knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
go to method of application »
- Coordinate welder qualification test.
- Working with welders to teach proper welding techniques in MIG, TIG and Stick welding of various steel structures and process skids.
- Supervising fabrication and welding work at the workshop,
- Carrying out inspection of welds, dimensions checks and other quality checks to ensure quality,
- Read/Interpret drawings and blue prints.
- Develop and maintain the company’s Welding Procedure Specifications
- First Degree in Engineering from a reputable institution. (A degree in mechanical/Production engineering or Industrial technology).
- Proven experience in NDT
- Proven knowledge and experience in welding (2g,3g,4g,6g and other welding techniques.)
- 5-7 years knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques.
go to method of application »
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with best practice and INPL Standards.
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met in all products
- Setting and monitoring internal quality standards (sigma level), procedures and specifications of all units and departments in the organization in line with ISO 9001:2015.
- Working with production personnel to ensure compliance with set procedures, standards, systems and processes.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality.
- Recording, analyzing and distributing production and statistical information and reports.
- Monitoring vendors and their deliveries to ensure compliance with quality expectations
- Train and Motivate his team to meet targets.
- A good B.Sc/HND in Engineering from a reputable Institution. ( A degree in Manufacturing engineering will be an added advantage)
- Certified lean six sigma
- Certified Quality Inspector
- Minimum of 4-years’ experience in similar role
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TRANOSSimilar Jobs
- HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Business Development Manager - Security and Safety Systems at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Aftersales Manager at Proforce Limited
- Project Engineer at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Job Openings at Zola Electric
- Marketing Manager at Future Construct Limited
- Pump Technician at Smartflow Technologies Limited