Job Opportunities at ToLet.NG
Posted on: 18 August, 2016
Deadline: 12 September, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at ToLet.Com.Ng
ToLet.com.ng -Nigeria’s 1st online lettings agency and one of Nigeria’s fastest growing internet companies. We provide a comprehensive property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
- Enlisting and onboarding of real estate agencies.
- E-mail and telephone support, investigating, diagnosing and resolving agents’ enquiries; working where necessary with internal support teams and other colleagues (e.g., call-center, Finance, IT).
- Taking end-to-end ownership over issues and managing agents expectations accordingly, appropriately escalating issues where required, providing education and ensuring issues are fully resolved in a timely manner.
- Request bespoke reports for agents on a variety of data sets such as product usage.
- Accurately recording and updating agent information across multiple internal systems.
- Proactively and constructively contributing ideas and challenging the team's processes where potential improvements have been identified.
- Attending and actively contributing to meetings or projects that benefit the wider team, including occasional user testing, new product and process training, and sharing sessions
- Perform a high volume of cold calls (50-80 daily) in order to secure new business
- Systematically penetrate an assigned geographic territory to maximize ToLet’s listing coverage to the maximum amount possible.
- Deliver compelling presentations via telephone & email. Sell high level prospects on the value of working with ToLet.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for ToLet, representing the best interests of the company, its advertisers, and industry partners , while simultaneously increasing goodwill and brand awareness of ToLet tools and services.
- Accomplish targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis.
- Perform all necessary administrative and processing functions to secure listing feed contracts and insure the listings are processed and posted to ToLet. Document all activities in on relevant ToLet platforms.
- Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants must study Estate Management
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and softwares
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
- Candidate must reside in the Island.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You are curious, a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve issues.
- You have strong confident communication skills.
- You are able to manage expectations and build a strong rapport with agents.
- You have the ability to challenge ideas, ask questions and provide ideas.
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- The ability to be adaptable and work outside of a set process where required, able to use your initiative and judgement to best handle the request.
- You are a disciplined, organised, thorough individual who demonstrates proactivity and responsibility.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- We are currently looking for a full-time PHP developer, who is dedicated to his craft and can hit the ground running, to join our team.
- Responsibilities will primarily consist of developing PHP websites
- You'll be required to have experience developing both Front & Back End systems.
- This opportunity is open to those who have a few years in the industry or someone who has a dense PHP background.
- Experience managing computer systems and networks.
- Ability to work in a quick paced environment, delivering on time.
- Domain knowledge as well as general IT Support knowledge are essential. An ideal fit for the position would be capable of working on multiple projects, displaying core technical know-how and competence in the design of object oriented applications using:
- HTML & CSS,
- Frameworks – Silex, Wordpress, MVC, Laravel etc.
- We are looking for a zealous social media intern to assist the Marketing department of our company.
- You will be responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to increase our social media presence and gain visibility for our brand among clients and candidates.
- Social Media Community Management
- Setup and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Email Marketing and SEO
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants must study a relevant course
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management;
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- An entrepreneurial attitude.
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work;
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
- A proactive, service-focussed attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally; An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
- An ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss; and
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- We are looking for a hardworking intern to assist the property management on assigned commercial/residential properties.
- The goal is to maximise asset value, customer satisfaction revenue and grow yourself in the field with a lot to learn.
- Help in the management of all aspects of assigned properties.
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs.
- Help Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards.
- Assist in the maintenance of a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner.
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants.
- Assist in overseeing properties’ personnel and assess its performance.
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance.
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities.
- Update job and market knowledge.
- Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program.
- Applicants must study Estate Management.
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects.
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management.
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and softwares.
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation.
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well organised with excellent time management skills.
- We are looking for drivers to man the company vehicles for official purposes and duties.
- The goal is to provide safe driving support and general maintenance of assigned vehicle.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Security and maintenance of vehicle
- Drive vehicle for official purposes
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc;
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Proven driving experience
- Professional appearance
- Knowledge of major routes/roads in Lagos
- Familiarity with and observance of traffic rules and regulations
- Minimum qualification: OND Certificate
- We are looking for a zealous Media Sales Executive to manage the company’s advert publications.
- You will responsible for overseeing the content and quality of advert publications and for ensuring that features are topical, interesting, informative and to importantly acquire and grow advertising sales for the long term growth of the company.
- Develop a growth strategy for the company’s advert publications which would be focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Plan and manage all daily operations concerning the advert publications
- Coordinate editorial publications and meetings
- Promote the company’s image by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Plan and approve assignments for writers and editors
- Control schedules and enforce deadlines (for writers, photographers, designers etc.)
- Oversee proofreading procedures and edit copy when necessary
- Assist in evaluating finalized copy for compliance with policies, style and tone
- Resolve issues as they arise
- Attend events on behalf of the company or editor in chief
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Ideally has a basic understanding and interest in wider media issues and a sound understanding of the magazine marketplace;
- Familiar with the real estate industry;
- Ideally experienced in selling in a competitive consumer environment, preferably national or local consumer media;
- Exceptional ability in copy-writing and editing;
- Has proven experience in Advertising sales in Digital and Print Media, selling across digital and social media;
- A strong track record of selling new business and developing existing media clients through effective Account Management and Relationship building;
- Results driven, and hungry to grow revenue and achieve results quickly;
- Has experience selling across both direct and into an agency environment;
- Has strong communication, proposal generation, negotiation and closing skills;
- Has experience with developing integrated cross-platform media solutions for clients;
- Is able to work individually to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent.
FOR THIS PARTICULAR POSITION, applicants should send their applications and CVs to: email@example.com
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ToLet.Com.Ng career website on docs.google.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ToLet.Com.NgSimilar Jobs
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited
- Marketers at a Real Estate Firm
- Site Engineers at a Leading Real Estate Firm
- Architect/Civil Engineers at Fabiz Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at a Real Estate Company - PeoplePrime
- Latest Jobs at Zulwa Nigeria
- Jobs at a Real Estate Development Company - Alexander Nelson
- Latest Job Openings at Chattel Realty and Investment Company limited