Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well-established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
Main Purpose of Position
- The Admin Officer is responsible for the day-to-day general administration, financial and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and support municipal operations.
- The Admin Officer is responsible for accommodation, property facilities and records and also involve in activities such as project planning & management, and development & execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed;
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts;
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system;
- Provide and maintain business premises and other facilities, including plant machinery and equipment'
- Organizes, coordinates and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events when the need arises;
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating and review administrative policy, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures;
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive & confidential issues.
Preferred Education and Experience
- HND/OND in Business Administration, Accounting & Social sciences.
- Professional qualification in related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a reputable organization.
go to method of application »
Main Purpose of Position
- Provision of support in the various human resource functions, including recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement and train staff in company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with company policies and the local labour law in all procedures and processes
- Catalyze the supervision, training and development of company staff
- Coordinate staff recruitment and exits, introductions, trainings, staff benefits, etc., on office level
- Coordinate with relevant partners, suppliers, authorities, lawyers, etc.
- Ensure that staff records are up to date and filed appropriately
- Ensure reporting, documenting and payment of staff benefits, taxes, etc.
- Prepare periodic HR reports
- Ensure correct staff pay roll
- Advice and support line managers in HR processes
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Ability to work in insecure environments
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Excellent interpersonal relationships ability
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a good Degree in Human Resources, Industrial & Labour Relations, Psychology or any related courses
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a HR role
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Project Management
- High-level competency in computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their detailed CVs with intended position clearly indicated as subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.