Job Opportunities at eHealth4Everyone
Posted on: 4 May, 2016
Deadline: 25 May, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier.
We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- An innovative start-up requires the services of a WordPress Developer
Duties & Responsibilities
- The WordPress developer will be a key member of the web development team, responsible for building and maintaining web applications and sites.
- From brainstorming through concepts, plans and interfaces to maintaining and supporting websites, our WordPress developer will work with other members of the team to deliver/maintain user interfaces and engaging web applications.
- (If you are interested in an internship role, please note it in your application)
- Good attention to detail.
- Applicant must show relevant WordPress experience
- Ability to install and tweak WordPress themes
- Knowledge of popular WordPress plugins
- Good written and verbal communication capabilities
- Good organization and time management skills for tracking several projects at the same time.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to do basic graphic design is a plus.
N50,000 Naira per month - flexible work hours (deliverables-based, with 40% work from home)
go to method of application »
- Maintain an online presence for the company by marketing and engaging our products/services though our social media platforms.
- Develop email marketing campaigns directed at the different segments of our client base.
- Plan and execute all web, search engine optimization and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Liaise and build relationships with media/digital advertising agencies
- Carry out research on trends in digital marketing and make recommendations for strategic growth.
- Support content development.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- At least one-year experience in digital marketing
- Sound knowledge of web analytics tools
- Bachelor's degree
Method of Application
Applicants shouldsend their application letter and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eHealth4everyoneSimilar Jobs
- Spa Therapists at Skin101 Clinics
- Job Opening at Alzbett Life Consultant Medical Centre
- Graduate Office Managers at a Leading Health Organisation - Stresert Services Limted
- Business Managers at JNC International Limited
- Jobs at Lagoon Hospital
- External Auditor at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancy at Hillstar Hospital
- Chief Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti