New Jobs at Petros Management Consulting
Posted on: 25 April, 2016
Deadline: 25 May, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Petros Consulting LLC
Petros Management Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate, to fill the positions:
Purpose of Position
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities, following up on leads as well as putting together documents for tenders/bids.
- Developing the corporate aspect of the activities of the business.
- Liaising with government parastatals, federal and state ministries, corporate entities and hospitals, oil companies etc
- Handling daily operational activities of the business
- Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Understand pre-qualification requirements and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts
- Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
- Perform technical work as an engineer as required and responsible for maintaining an overview of all engineering issues.
- Provides administrative support to technical staff.
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Mechanical Engineering or any related course.
- Member of a recognized Engineering Institution i.e. Nigerian Society of Engineering or COREN.
- Minimum of 3 years business development experience
- Must be a certified project manager
- Must have handled small to medium engineering projects.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and presentation.
- Be able to work effectively with a team.
go to method of application »
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Must be a degree holder.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in relevant field
- Candidate must possess a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to express creative ideas is crucial.
- Understanding new fads and trends is necessary.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Petros Consulting LLCSimilar Jobs
- Executive Assistant at Plusworld Realtors and Investment Ltd
- Career Opportunities at KPMG Nigeria
- Job Vacancy at Oscar Temple
- Latest Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Cargo Logistics Operations Controller at MabcoDee Investments Limited
- Site Engineer at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Quantity Surveyor at Proportion Construction and Dredge Works Nig. Ltd
- Fresh Jobs at CSA Building Materials