New Jobs at Petros Management Consulting
Posted on: 25 April, 2016
Deadline: 25 May, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View Jobs posted same day
Petros Management Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate, to fill the positions:
Purpose of Position
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities, following up on leads as well as putting together documents for tenders/bids.
- Developing the corporate aspect of the activities of the business.
- Liaising with government parastatals, federal and state ministries, corporate entities and hospitals, oil companies etc
- Handling daily operational activities of the business
- Develop formal business proposals and business model designs to pitch to the market
- Understand pre-qualification requirements and follow up regularly on pre-qualification adverts
- Liaise with management in preparing pre-qualification/technical/commercial packages
- Perform technical work as an engineer as required and responsible for maintaining an overview of all engineering issues.
- Provides administrative support to technical staff.
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Mechanical Engineering or any related course.
- Member of a recognized Engineering Institution i.e. Nigerian Society of Engineering or COREN.
- Minimum of 3 years business development experience
- Must be a certified project manager
- Must have handled small to medium engineering projects.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and presentation.
- Be able to work effectively with a team.
go to method of application »
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Must be a degree holder.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in relevant field
- Candidate must possess a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to express creative ideas is crucial.
- Understanding new fads and trends is necessary.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Entry-level Executive Drivers at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
- Sales and Customer Relations Officer at the Wood Factory Limited
- Latest Job Openings at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
- Site Architect/ Engineer at Pieach Limited
- Credit Control Manager at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited (AMFacilities)
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Facility Manager - Bids and Proposal at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Graduate Receptionist at a Reputable Construction Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency