SOS Children’s Villages–Nigeria, seek individuals who are committed and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children.
SOS Children’s Villages-Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other status protected by applicable law. SOS Children’s Villages-Nigeria strives to maintain a recruitment process that is open and competitive for all interested candidates.
- BSc/HND in any of Business Administration/Business Management; Human Resource Management, Secretarial Administration or any of the Social Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Strong oral and written communication as well as team-oriented skills
- Strong organizational and logistics planning skills
- The capacity to prioritize tasks, proactive, good attention to detail and can work under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills, flexibility and adaptability for changing workloads
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of the MS-Office Suite [Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook]
- Knowledge of Child Rights, and Child Protection as well as experience in an NGO will be added advantage.
go to method of application »
The Intern Pharmacist who will be attached to our new Clinic will be involved in Dispensary Service, monitor patients’ prescriptions and medication charts for legality, and other medication related queries, demonstrate stock control awareness, participate in dispensary re-order procedures, Clinical Pharmacy Service, monitor medication profiles of patients and give appropriate advice to promote drug utilization commensurate with best patient care, participate in the medication reconciliation process and the reporting of clinical pharmacy key performance indicators. Promote cost-effective, evidence-based prescribing in line with the Clinic medical line. H/she will liaise with patients and Caregivers; Medical and Nursing Staff as well as visiting Medical Doctors; Community Health Centres, and work within the resources allocated to the Village Clinic to improve, promote and protect the health of the caregivers, Children and Youth as well as the Community.
- Competence in day to day dispensary practice
- Active engagement with the multidisciplinary team in the provision of appropriate treatment
- The ability to identify multiple priorities, and independently allocate time and resources to achieve timely outcomes.
- The ability to effectively locate, analyze and communicate relevant and appropriate medicines information
- use of knowledge to assess medication regimens and intervene where necessary
- Involvement in Quality Improvement Initiatives
- Demonstrates team-member skills
- Supports values and encourages contributions to teams
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Patience and ICT Skills
- Knowledge of Child rights & Child Protection and experience in an NGO are advantages
go to method of application »
- Good Attention to Detail
- Time Management, Organization, Coordination and Thoroughness
- Professionalism, Productivity and Quality Focus
- Deadline-Oriented, strong Internal Communications, and Reporting Skills
- Willingness to learn
- Strong inter-personal, communication, organizational and ICT skills
- Knowledge of Child’s Rights and Child Protection will be added advantages
Method of Application
Interested in any of these positions? Apply on SOS Village website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale