Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas
We are looking for a storyteller, someone that can use facts, fiction, trends and even fun to tell a convincing story.
- Candidate must show the ability to carry on conversations online, excellent writing skills and a knack for research.
- Evaluating and building upon communication strategies.
- Understanding the attitudes and behaviors of target customers.
- Fluency in major communications channels and ability to think and execute at the intersection of offline/online and paid/non-paid channels.
- Knowing the basic technical possibilities of various communications channels.
- Participating in and overseeing concept development in various communications channels.
- Working with associates in brand planning/brand strategy to ensure that creative work is on strategy.
- Developing ideas and messages to communicate and persuade at various points of contact with the brand.
- Contributing ideas to how and where messages are delivered (not just what they say).
- Presenting and defending the firm’s content development work.
- Assuring that the firm’s branded content work is relevant, engaging, and effective.
- Supporting the work of writers, art directors, experience designers and other members of the content development function.
- Working directly with client managers, brand strategists, project managers, producers, and other associates on assigned projects.
- Interfacing with the client as part of the agency team.
- Prior experience in customer service, advertising, blogging or online marketing is preferred but not necessary. Bilingual applicants stand a higher chance.
go to method of application »
We are looking for a graphic designer with a natural flair for creativity and up-to-date on current trends to interpret design briefs in to high impact visuals. You will work on a variety of briefs, including corporate identity, web and advertising banners, packaging, etc. and you will cooperate with our brand strategists and art director.
The goal is to tell a compelling story.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Ability to create graphic art illustrations would be highly desirable.
go to method of application »
We are searching for an outstanding web developer to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-based tools for progressive online activism, community building and e-commerce. The web developer will work closely with our project managers, strategists and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, graphic design, database administration and working knowledge of various CMS are all elements of this position.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- HND in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS
- Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Experience developing and implementing with WordPress and other Content Management Systems
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Method of Application
All CVs should be sent to email@example.com on/before Tuesday 19th April 2016, with the relevant position applied for as heading.