- Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each account within a portfolio.
- Regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Identifying new waste stream solutions to offer clients to extend our existing services.
- Progressively manage an opportunity pipeline, closing all possible opportunities to achieve a Gross Profit result in line with quarterly targets.
- Ensuring all clients understand the services on offer from Sage Pastel and other group companies.
- Upkeep of electronic records using marketing, sales and training based technologies.
- High level project management of all new contracts and services to the prescribed clients.
- Provide industry leading audit finding reports to clients via email or the online portals.
- Provide detailed information and reports to the directors of the company as and when required.
- Carry out analysis and produce reports on a monthly and as and when required basis.
- Daily liaison with other members of the team to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service and suppliers provide consistent services.
- Managing a range of customer projects at any one time.
- Advise on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors.
- Assist the Marketing Executive with content of company literature and out-going correspondence collecting and signing up new case study clients.
- Undertake tasks and projects as agreed that are within jobholders experience, skills and capabilities.
- Be a self-starter and independent thinker with the aptitude to work
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Team player with the ability to share knowledge
Customers, Prospective Customers, Government Agencies & Local Authorities
All staff employed by Sage Pastel, Sage Group of companies, Departmental heads and Directors
Focus(Nature of interaction)
- Effective business relationships
- Ensuring all transactions are profitable and meet the Gross Profit targets required by the company.
- To achieve business Goals.
(What criteria will be used to assess performance)
- Increasing trading and retaining current trading levels with existing customers.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Successful liaison with both customers and suppliers.
- Successful management of multiple projects.
- Ideal candidates will have sound technical knowledge, with a minimum of 5 years proven sales track record.
- The successful applicant will display strong interpersonal and communication skills, specifically with a good telephone/face-to-face manner.
- SSC (WAEC)
- Degree in Business Analysis , Business Development , Marketing or Similar
- It is essential that the jobholder is in possession of a current driving licence, and own car.
- Cellular telephone
- Able to travel in West Africa
- Valid International Passport
- Sage Pastel Evolution PECI qualified will be an advantage.
- Solid experience in and strong knowledge of business and business processes and the application of software within this.
- 5 years of proven and consistent success in selling enterprise software solutions and services in the mid-market segment.
- Experience of multiple project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Display commercial acumen
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Able to plan and prioritise as required
- Sound understanding of the commercial processes
- IT Literate
- Management skills
- To have experience of successful liaisons with both customers and suppliers
- Evidence of achievement within a commercial environment
- Results orientated
- Financial awareness
- Proven track record in project management and client growth
- Fluent English
- French is an added advantage
Mobility requirementsJob location – Sage Software Nigeria, Ikoyi, Lagos
National travel (% time away from job location) 20%
International travel (% time away from job location) 30%
Prepared to work additional hours as required.