Do you love fashion, beauty and all things style? Do you know your Kim Kardashain from Tiwa Savage? If so, then KOKO TV is looking for you!!! KOKO TV is a British digital fashion, style and entertainment platform expanding into Nigeria and currently recruiting for the role of a Brand Manager and editorial assistants.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the brand’s operations and personnel in Nigeria, managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximising business opportunities within them.
- Fully responsible for the brand’s operations and personnel in Nigeria.
- Meet defined objectives, mainly business and sales targets, brand growth, market penetration.
- Formulate, develop and implement appropriate marketing strategies and business plans.
- Responsible for managing and developing business and editorial team and channels through motivation, skills and product knowledge.
- Explore and exploit new markets, develop business and brand awareness through networking and collaboration.
- Relationship management with customers and sourcing of new prospects.
- Provide industry intelligence, content and pricing strategy for the Nigerian market
- Be capable of providing strong leadership and willing to take tough decisions.
- Present weekly and monthly business and brand plans and deliver plans on growth
- Managing and content delivery and industry partnership.
- Strong understanding of fashion seasons, styles, trends, events and businesses.
- Must have previous experience in sales within the fashion and beauty industry, primarily in branding, marketing, PR, distribution and sales. Candidates should have strong business acumen, good analytical skills and an appreciable finance and planning capability.
- Have excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- This is a full time role and will encompass attending fashion and networking events, so excellent time management, working flexibly and ability to relate with audiences, stakeholders and media is integral.
- Strong experience in managing major accounts and excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills – ability to understand people and sell ideas to others.
- Impeccable people leadership and management skills with the ability to motivate and inspire others to perform and achieve results in a diverse team.
- Good interpersonal skills and have excellent IT literacy.
- The position will be located in Lagos.
- Position will require frequent travel within and outside Nigeria.
go to method of application »
The ideal candidate must be:
- Tenaciously creative with a bubbly personality.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Have a strong attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of social media.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
- Extensive experience with Photoshop.
As part of the KOKO team, you will be responsible for:
• Providing news articles on the fashion industry on a daily basis
• Doing research and key interviews with bloggers, writers, celebrity etc
• Attend fashion events, assist on photo shoots and during fashion weeks.
• Create, implement and develop fashion driven events and editorial partnerships
• Implement marketing and Public Relations strategies.
Method of Application
Pay: All Pay is aligned with online media standards in Nigeria
This is a Lagos-based role and as such all applicants must be presently based in Lagos, Nigeria.
All Applicants must have extensive knowledge of the entertainment, fashion and lifestyle industry in Nigeria.
To apply please email your CV and a short cover letter (maximum 300 words) clearly outlining why you are the best candidate for this job to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale