Business Development and Sales Officer at Marcforte Business Consulting
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: 14 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Marcforte Business Consulting
Marcforte Business Consulting Limited - Our client in the Information Technology sector specializing in Software Development is recruiting to fill the position below:
Business Development and Sales Officer
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executives to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, whatsapp, email, and other electronic means in a bid to maintain good customer relationships.
- An effective sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- Carry out effective site inspections and customer engagement
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone, whatsapp, email and other electronic means as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships
- Identification of sales opportunities within assigned territories.
- Sales of real estate products to those identified targets.
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline
- Exceptional OND candidates with at least 2 years of experience can be considered.
- Applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills, and must be customer focused.
- The individual must be target driven with the ability to close deals over the phone, during boardroom discussions and face to face encounters with prospects.
- Preferable a lady between age 18-30 years old.
- Candidates should reside around Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Victoria Island Lagos.
- Proven experience in sales related role.
- A minimum of 12 months sales experience within real estate sales environment is very essential.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Salary: N40,000 - 50,000 monthly.
- Other Benefits: Transport allowance, bonus, commission etc.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Marcforte Business Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resource Manager at Marcforte Business Consulting
- Head, Business Development and Sales at Marcforte Business Consulting
- Know More About Marcforte Business ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Representative at Padoserve Limited
- Marketing Executive at Padoserve Limited
- Van Sales Representative at Padoserve Limited
- Female Business Development Executive at Montaigne Place
- Loan Marketer at Microcred Group
- Area Sales Manager at Kayhelt Pharma
- Territory Sales Officer at Lumos
- Account Manager at CISCO