Analyst, Teen Segment at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 15 August, 2019
Deadline: 23 August, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Analyst, Teen Segment
- To implement, monitor and report on customer connection, usage and retention initiatives to drive achievement of business objectives for Teen segment of the consumer market
- Provide relevant and up to date information to aid proper decision making with the authority limits of the Brand Manager
- Provide input into the development of marketing plan that plays a role in effective product development, launch and quality adoption within the Teen segment
- Monitor projects and ensure they are delivered to budget and on time.
- Implement marketing strategies and initiatives to drive acquisition, usage and revenue growth of MTNN’s Teen Segment customers.
- Manage and coordinate brand promotion, product launch and re-launch from end-to-end.
- Develop work implementation plan, ensuring it is in alignment with the business strategy of the segment.
- Continuously identify, review and monitor demographic profiles of the Teen segment customers
- Work with the Teen Segment Manager in the development of advertising/communication concepts in support of MTN’s brand building initiatives that can be successfully executed in the Teen market place
- Maintain and build the Teen brand through advertising, media and any other marketing means while managing relationship with key media agencies on a daily basis.
- Execute Teen Segment growth strategy in conjunction with Product, Brands and Communication, Digital as well as Value Added Services teams
- Manage relationship with Finance and ensure funds are available for projects in line with budget.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key teen influencers and customers
- Provide stakeholders with relevant information needed for proper and timely evaluation of projects and plans.
- Research Industry evolution & competition’s activities in order to Identify segment specific gaps and Strategies in order to exploit them to MTNNs advantage
- Analyze relevant best practices and provide recommendations to Segment Manager, Teen.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- 3 – 7 years experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Customer contact and understanding of consumers
- Marketing plans, advertising materials and product life cycle monitoring
- Experience in Telecommunications Industry/FMCG
- Brand management
- Project management
- Media and Events planning
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Advisor, Commercial Legal at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Proactive Fraud Management at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Commercial Legal at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Auditor, Technology and Network Audit (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Team Lead, Sales & Trade Development at MTN Nigeria
- Team Lead, Fraud Risk Management (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Campaign Lead at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Specialist, Government & Community Affairs at 9Mobile
- Communications Designer at ReBoot
- Content Writing/Graphics Designer Intern at Redwoods Capital Limited
- Government Relations Officer at One Acre Fund
- Team Lead, Brand Communications & Customer Experience at FundQuest Financial Services Limited
- Community/Public Relation Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Digital Marketing Officer at Truvia Media