Human Resources Generalist at FEZ Consultants
Posted on: 28 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at FEZ Consultants
Fez Integrated Services Limited - Our client, a top notch Management Facility Company requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Human Resources Generalist
- Recruiting and staffing logistics; organizational and space planning; performance management and improvement systems.
- Organization development.
- Employee orientation, development, and training.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and employee services and counseling.
- Assists to establish departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals.
- Assists with the monitoring of an annual budget. 9.Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections of both the Internet, particularly recruiting, culture, and company information; and intranet sites.
- Maintains employee-related databases. Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Fully utilizes Human Resources software to the company's advantage.
- Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Assists with the development of and monitors the spending of the corporate training budget.
- Maintains employee training records.
- Manages the recruitment process for exempt and nonexempt employees and interns using the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Conducts the recruiting planning meetings when needed staff is identified.
- Reviews the resumes for all job candidates and interviews nonexempt and exempt, when assigned, candidates for employment.
- Serves on employee selection committees or meetings.
- Assists with the development of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations.
- Assists with the monitoring of the company wage and salary structure and the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Complies with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and so forth. Maintains minimal company exposure to lawsuits.
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Assists with the company-wide committees including the wellness, training, environmental health and safety, activity, and culture and communications committees.
- Generalist with 3-5 years of experience.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Time Management.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- People Management Skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About FEZ ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- HR Lead - MEA MCC at Microsoft
- Head, Outsourcing And Recruitment at TDI Global
- Human Resource Manager at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
- Human Resource Personnel at Katawa Properties
- Head, Human Resources at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
- Recruitment Consultant (Internship) at Fadac Resources
- Head HR at Omnicom Solutions Limited
- Human Resource Generalist at Sellafield Energy