Digital Product Manager
We are seeking a Digital Product Manager who will be responsible for developing and successfully executing world-class customer experiences in all of the digital & direct channels.
The successful candidate will have a passion for building exceptional digital products that drive positive customer sentiment.
The candidate must be a self-starter that will deliver digital experiences that achieve business goals. As the product manager, you will work with UX/design, development and key business stakeholders to define and plan the launch of new features. You will also be responsible for the continuous optimization of our digital products while measuring and being accountable for the success of these initiatives against core customer satisfaction metrics.
- Utilize market research, customer and agent feedback, web analytics data, and industry trends to understand customer needs, discovering competitive and functional gaps and identifying new opportunities to ultimately define a product roadmap
- Managing, Researching, and Resolving Executive Inquiries
- Manage the business coordination of the monthly digital releases, while drafting the communication of new projects, enhancements, and defect mitigation across all levels of the organization
- Support the product development lifecycle for Direct Channel customer satisfaction by defining development requirements, manage the design process and deliverables with triage bugs, lead User Acceptance Testing, and complete post-launch analysis
- Work closely with our Product Managers, IT developers, UX designers, and cross-functional commercial and operational business teams to successfully drive, execute and deliver on initiatives
- Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders across the organization to share priorities, roadmap, and key learnings
- Define success criteria & metrics of new products & perform post-implementation analysis and ongoing optimization
- Integral attributes of a qualified candidate include: Results Orientated, Ability to Problem Solve, Business Maturity, Values Differences, and Diverse Opinions
- A Bachelor's degree in Business - or related equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience providing insights/regular report generation
- Experience building decks or presentations
- Manages multiple assignments simultaneously and/or significant project
- Requires limited supervisory oversight; self-starter
- The expectation of Revenue/Process improvement ideas
- Able to take general requirements and develop an execution plan to deliver projects
- Complete mastery of analysis tools and the ability to point out anomalies have unique insights without direction
- Provides training to new team members; serves as a mentor to new team members
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below