- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Human Resource Executive at Romanspage Global
Posted on: 29 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Romanspage Global
Romanspage Global - Our client, located in Lagos requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Human Resource Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Our Client is urgently in need of an Human Resource Executive. The Human Resource Executive will be a part of the team responsible for promoting corporate values and enabling business success through human resources management.
- Responsible for internal communications content and delivery (proactive and reactive)
- Oversees the development of story ideas e.g “Seamfix got talent”, Core Value Promotion and Staff Celebrations, Biggest Losers Challenge amongst others
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Develop sourcing plan to determine the most appropriate candidates at the appropriate time
- Serving as a liaison with employment agencies, universities and information technology institutes.
- Attending and organizing recruiting events both on and off Seamfix HQ.
- Responsible for processing and completing HR related paperwork. This may include but not limited to: employment verifications such as reference and background checks, processing invoices and filing.
- Assists with new hire orientation.
- Ensure timely processing of terminations and execution of exit interviews
- Responsible for co-ordination and admin support of key HR initiatives.
- Involved in the coordination and execution of staff birthdays and team bonding events.
- Other functions as assigned by your line manager.
- A First Class or Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Management or a related field
- 1 - 3 years’ experience
- Relevant experience in IT related recruitment
- Conversant with social media
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Familiarity with applicant tracking system and resume database
- Basic knowledge of Nigerian labour law and HR best practices.
- Good relationship management
- Open to travelling
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Be a great team player with a can-do attitude
- Strong ownership mindset
- Agile problem solving.
- Critical thinking capabilities
- Good attention to details
- Dynamic and active
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Romanspage Global
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Devops and System Engineer at Romanspage Global
- Know More About Romanspage GlobalSimilar Jobs
- Senior Recruitment Consultant at Adexen
- Recruiter at Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Human Resources Specialist, P3 at UNICEF
- HR Officer at SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE (SIF)
- Senior Strategic Personnel Development Manager at Adexen
- Human Resource Assistant at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- HR Administrator at Proten
- Human Resources/Admin Manager at Topmost College of Education