Graduate Sales Account Manager at Procter and Gamble
Posted on: 10 August, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Procter and Gamble
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Graduate Sales Account Manager
Req No: SLS00002647
- Did you know that at P&G Sales department you can lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in P&G brands and categories? Winning feels good.
- That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G - our customers, our people, and our company.
- You will be offered a position in the Sales Team, but you will work also with colleagues in other functions around the brands that we sell in Nigeria: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB and Always
- Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence since 1837 globally and since 1992 in Nigeria.
What You Get To Do
- Manage a geographical region consisting of International Customers, Wholesalers and Smaller stores, build a strong partnership by clearly understand customer’s needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics in different categories
- Overall responsibility for delivering volume and leadership in-store presence
- Store visits with Customers regularly
- Articulate and execute appropriate go-to-market for new geographies/ categories into which the distributor is expanding business.
- Collect market information through different channels (market Insight) and share with decision influencers.
- Collaborate with Multi-functional colleagues to assist in delivering excellent end-to-end customer service delivery and respond to market needs and trends.
- Drive the identification/ exploration of potential business opportunities that extend beyond the immediate business operations.
- Monitor, track and report Sales activity and ensure appropriate action is taken to meet/exceed Sales targets. Report monthly results and relevant market information, including information on competitive activities.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all Sales team members – engaging, enabling & energizing the Team.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree graduate from any discipline
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
What We Will Offer You?
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills - we offer you an environment to showcase your knowledge and management abilities
- Continuous trainings and mentoring - you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and other senior managers
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Procter and Gamble
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship at Procter and Gamble
- Know More About Procter and GambleSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Coordinator at Alan & Grant
- .Net Developer (Intern) at Ecscorp Resources
- Sales Associate/Executive (Female) at Willers Solutions
- Business Development/Activation Manager at First Excelsia
- Business Development Manager at Initiative for Agricultural Intervention and Developmental Integration
- Sales Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales Executive at ReelFruit
- Senior B2B Business Development/Sales Executive at FlexEdge