A leading pharmaco - consumer products manufacturing & distribution company with Head office in Lagos & Operational Offices in the North East and West requires high flying and dedicated FMCG movers and goal-getters to fill openings in the North Eastern, North Western, North Central, South Western and South Eastern zones of the company’s operations, as:
Qualification / Faculties:
- A sound HND or Degree in accounting or equivalent relevant professional qualifications.
- Higher qualifications will be added advantage.
- Sound exposure and practical experience in accounting and financial management; knowledge of auditing and competency in the application of accounting software e.g. Peachtree.
- A minimum of three (3) unbroken years on-the-job experience and the age bracket of 26- 45 years.
- A competitive and attractive remuneration package including extras on productivity, awaits the successful candidates.
- Candidates most posses a track record of impeccable character, be innovative, accountable, painstakingly focused and indisputably result oriented in the FMCG marketing & sales industry.
go to method of application »
- A good HND or First Degree in any of the social sciences.
- An equivalent and pertinent professional qualification is acceptable.
- Candidates with Masters and core marketing professionals have added advantage.Basic IT knowledge is necessary,
- Indisputable flair for marketing; high flying and dedicated; excellent (smooth) management and communication skills and a minimum of five(5) years for sales managers (and three (3) years tor sales representatives) on-the-job marketing exposure and with avowed positive field experience, are not negotiable qualities.
- The required age bracket for sales managers is 35 - 45 years, and for sales representatives, 25 - 34 years.
- Candidates to specify in their application, their state or zone/location of preference.
Method of Application
If you are the hands-on professional & goal-getting accountants we are searching for, please send in own hand written application including quick contact address / telephone number, enclosing your comprehensive curriculum vitae and copies of all relevant credentials immediately to:
(HRD) ENL Human Resource Services