Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
Posted on: 6 October, 2017
Deadline: 31 October, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Erisco Foods Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
- Responsible for preparing documentation, data entry, compiling documents, coordinating schedules and preparing reports.
- Maintained inventory and order production raw materials based on production plan.
- Relocation of finished to warehouse department.
- Write production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed following prescribed formats.
- Products back flushing and cycle counting.
- Data entry of production reports.
- Check workload on each line, and communicate production schedule to all levels within the organization.
- Ensure color-coding(for material ID)is correct for all production orders.
- Tracks the progress of goods as they are being manufactured to ensure they remain on schedule.
- Prepares reports detailing anticipated production targets.
- Develops plans for streamlining processes so that operations may flow more smoothly.
Education and Experience
- Candidate must possess OND in Food Science and Technology with minimum of 1 year recent experience in a manufacturing environment.
go to method of application »
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlet or trade factor.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current market place information on pricing products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions; preparing reports, recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviving professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- Work Experience - Minimum of 2 years quality experience selling FMCG products. Preferably candidates with experience in the sale of Food products
- HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.Applicant must be resident in Edo State.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Erisco Foods LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Marketers at Greenpak Specialties Limited
- Sales Manager Roles at Workforce Group
- Sales Representative/Distribution Manager at Juan Industries
- Demand Planner at Nestle Nigeria Plc
- OWP Production Planner at Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company)
- Sales Assistant at Givaudan Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at UFLEX Group
- Assistant Manager Research & Development at Unilever Nigeria Plc