Jobs at Serengeti OOH
Posted on: 23 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Serengeti OOH - Our organization is the largest Out of Home firm in Nigeria.
To support our growth, we need competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to join our team of experts.
- As a Sales Executive, you will focus on driving new business opportunities.
- You will also be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate must have demonstrable proficiency in marketing and negotiating.
- She/He must be a fast learner with passion for sales, be self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- S/he will work full time and should have 1-3 years in sales with at least 1 year industry experience.
- A First degree from a reputable university / polytechnic in Science or Social Sciences field is essential.
go to method of application »
To support our growth, we need competitive and a qualified Digital marketing executive to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company.
- As a Digital marketing executive, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies.
- You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web and social media presence.
- The ideal candidate must have demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- S/He must have strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function.
- S/he will work full time and should have 1-3 years’ experience in social media marketing and at least 1 year digital marketing experience in a reputable firm.
- A First degree from a reputable university / polytechnic in Science or Social Sciences field is essential, a Digital Marketing Certificate will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Send in your CV stating job code: MKTEXEC/01/17 or DIGMKTEXEC/01/17. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Coordinator at Tribute Nigeria
- Administrative Assistants at Rainbow Group International
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH