Job Opportunities at DM Holdings
Posted on: 1 June, 2016
Deadline: 4 June, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
DM Holdings (DMH) is a Conglomerate of companies with vast interests in Entertainment and Media business. With each of the subsidiaries’ enviable track record, DMH is poised to take a strategic position in providing cutting edge services within the Media/Marketing Communication landscape.
- Maintains an effective & file management system
- Develops proposals
- Handles both internal & external clients accordingly
- Prompt communication within and outside the company
- Projects a professional image of the company
- Rendering administrative and support services for the effective functioning of the office
- Schedule business meetings and appointments
- Ensures timely & accurate preparation of meeting reports, travel schedules etc.
- Attending meetings with clients.
- B.A English, Mass comm., Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC cognate experience
go to method of application »
- To monitor and keep record of petty cash
- Proper recording of daily transactions
- Filling supporting documents at the appropriate time
- Collating of requisitions and getting proper approvals
- Bank reconciliation system
- Supervise and ensure the smooth running of the studio
- Formulate & implement the company’s financials plans and keep up to date accounts records
- Stock (facility) inventory system
- Responsible for timely payment of bills, ensuring suppliers & vendors are paid at the appropriate time
- Liaise with the bank on matters relating to the account
- Ensure that the organization financial reports are kept up to date with changes in legislation, regulatory requirements, financial reporting standards and taking prompt action to effect changes necessary to achieve compliance.
- To keep records of VAT, prepare VAT claims & liaise with government officials on VAT matters
- Prepare, examine & analyse accounting records
- Previous experience (1 year) in an Audit firm is key.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at The BBC World Service
- Jobs at a Media Firm - Smart Partners Limited
- Jobs at Buffer Media Limited
- Entry-level Content Writer at StateReporters
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Graduate Accountant
- Entertainment News Writers at Ghafla Nigeria
- General Manager at KRAKS Nigeria
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners Limited