Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
We are currently looking to hire an experience professional for the post of Finance and Admin Manager for a client
The Finance and Administration Manager will be a strategic thought-partner and will lead and develop an internal team to support the following areas: finance, business planning and budgeting, administration.
The Finance and Administration Manager will play a critical role in partnering with the senior leadership team in strategic decision making and operations. The Finance and Administration Manager shall be responsible for overseeing the administrative and financial functions towards driving best practices within the organisation to maximize efficiency and growth.
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the C.O.O; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Implement a robust contracts management and financial management/ reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to management.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations as the organization scales.
- Responsible for all matters related to the operations and administration of the organisation.
- Ensure registration requirements are kept current at all times and files statutory returns and renewals.
- Manage all company infrastructure and oversee its procurement process
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a B.Sc Finance/Accounting or related degree
- Knowledge of local accounting practices and procedures
- At least 5 years of overall professional experience in a reputable organization
- The ideal candidate has experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination.
- Technology savvy with experience in the use of accounting and reporting software
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of the organization.
- Strong leadership & managerial skills.
- Strong sense of judgment.
- Timeliness, good time management.
- Initiative and self-motivation.
go to method of application »
- The director of studies (DOS) is the pivotal department of the academy.
- The director shall be accountable and report in respect of all his/her duties to the director general.
- The DOS shall be responsible for the development and delivery of all academic and training programmes offered by the academy. He shall undertake all academic planning and training schedule for all courses. He shall see to appropriate development of all curricula and study packs for all courses offered by the Academy.
- In particular, the directorate shall be responsible for identifying, designing and delivery of the various specializations to be introduced and successfully marketed in the Quantity Surveying training in Nigeria in the first instance and beyond the Nigerian geographical boundaries in the long run.
- The DOS shall be responsible, in association with the Director of Research, for the publication of research products, professional development publication, and other relevant issues pertaining to the Quantity Surveying profession.
- The DOS shall be responsible for the assessment and submission for approval of the certification of the candidate on the various programmes and specializations being offered by the academy.
Within the research portfolio, the Director of Studies and Research shall:
- Be responsible for all market data collection and analyses with regards to all courses offered by the academy
- Conduct quality assurance, customer satisfaction, demand prospect and performance standards investigations and evaluation in respect of all courses.
- Analyze the performance standards of all course participants as well as the performance of NIQS and QSRBN professional examinations and propose adjustments for better performance at examinations and in practice.
- Propose research studies for the Academy which would expand the horizon of the profession, not only the professional base, but also an intellectual field.
- Above all, the Director of studies and research carry out other duties assigned by the Director General.
- A registered Quality Surveyor with a minimum of 10 years post-registration experience.
- Minimum academic qualification at M.SC. level in Quality Surveying or a related discipline.
- A proven interest in academics and research works
- Must be conversant with the principles of Curriculum development and Management.
- Versatile and keen on observing and developing new competencies for the QS profession
- Possession of an accredited qualification in at least one other unrestricted construction industry proficiency or discipline (e.g. ADR, Facility Management, etc.) will be added advantage
- Must be proficient in computer usage
- Should be available to commence work immediately.
go to method of application »
Our client, an indigenous company established by a group of seasoned professionals with an interest in providing end-to-end solutions in all aspects of data storage (Electronic and Physical) with a view to controlling cost, maintaining business continuity of its clients is looking to fill the role of Pre Sales Executive.
• Having strong understanding and knowledge about digital archiving
• Responding to client’s enquiries on time.
• Studying the data storage challenges provided by the clients, preparing BOQ’s and quoting them with suitable solutions accordingly.
• Regular follow‐up on quotations, making pro‐active calls to clients and providing maximum support to them in order to win orders.
• Preparing sales activity reports regularly& sales forecast for vendors.
• Ensure that the Pre‐Sales resources evolve in line with the Marketing Message and Sales Teams stated requirements.
• Work with Sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre sales activities.
• Responsible for staying on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
• Responsible for preparing for meetings and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
• Develop product selling strategies.
• Must possess a first degree in Marketing or related fields.
• At least 3 years proven related experience.
• Customer Service Skills.
• Adaptable to challenging business scenarios.
• Goal oriented.
• High Computer Skills
go to method of application »
Our client, a records management, data warehousing and document archiving company is seeking to engage an experienced candidate for the role of a Chief Operations Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible the overall operation of the organisation across various cadres and designations.
The Chief Operations Officer will play the strategic role of ensuring that the day-to-day operations and administration of the organization runs smoothly to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of departmental and organizations goals; specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Review financial statements and data; also utilize financial data to improve profitability
- Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity.
- Manage customer service by planning and supporting sales and marketing activities.
- Plan the use of human resources by recruiting and placement of required staff and delegating tasks and accountabilities
- Relevant first degree
- Minimum of 10 years working experience
- Certification in project management is an added advantage
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good communication and persuasive skills
- Good decision making skills
- Conflict management
- Excellent creative thinking and decision making skills
- Indepth knowledge of markets and changing business environment
- A high level of commercial awareness
go to method of application »
Our client, an indigenous company established by a group of seasoned professionals with an interest in providing end-to-end solutions in all aspects of document management, with a view to control cost, maintain business continuity is looking to fill the role of Software Developer
Drive company vision by ensuring the availability, protection and performance of all applications & application servers in the organisation.
• Designing, Implementation and Support of company's Applications & Application Servers
• Work with technology operations to implement, configure and deploy new applications and application servers, including the installation of application schemas into databases.
• Deliver 2nd level support to resolve daily issues with respect to the availability of applications and application servers.
• Capacity planning and re-configuration of all application servers in the operating environment and advice the team on actions to ensure continued performance and availability on an ongoing basis.
• Implement and verify the correct and continuous functioning of backup, disaster recovery and security policies for all applications & application server log and configuration files in the operating environment.
• Application/Application Server Upgrades and Maintenance
• Update operational application servers as required in order to meet security, performance, availability, and capacity goals for all company's services on an ongoing basis.
• Participate in and certify upgrades and patches of the applications and application servers in the company's Operating Environment.
• Certify proof of concepts during evaluation for the purchase of new applications/application servers for all company's services.
• Implement security policies on operational applications and application servers as prescribed by the Information Security personnel on an ongoing basis.
• Must possess a first degree in computer science or related field
• Must have At least 5 years of experience as a java and alternative software service developer.
• Must demonstrate a good understanding of document security.
• Strong background in development, online and in solution provisioning.
• Experience with support computing
• Software development background, experience with continuous integration and testing.
• Knowledge of Technology Risk as pertains to data storage knowledge
• Analyzing Information
• General Programming Skills
• Software Design
• Software Debugging
• Software Documentation
• Software Testing
• Problem Solving
Method of Application
To apply, visit Fosad Career Page