Wemy Industries is one of the foremost indigenous and oldest established manufacturers in Lagos, Nigeria. We specialize in producing baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins/pads, panty liners, adult diapers, maternity pads, under pads and baby wipes under the umbrella brand names of ‘Dr. Browns’ and ‘Nightingale’.
Job Description for Copywriter (Entry Level)
The Copywriter will be responsible for generating the words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals.
The typical creative process can involve:
- discussing the client's core message and target audience
- brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- writing and presenting a few options to clients
- modifying copy until the client is satisfied
- overseeing the production phase.
The copywriter will be accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice. Most copywriters work Monday to Friday, although work can extend into evenings and weekends.
The copywriter should:
- be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services
- be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- be highly self-motivated and well organised
- be able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback
- work within strict budgets
- have an eye for detail
- possess good leadership, people and project management skills.
- B.A in English or any related course in linguistics
- Digital Marketing Inclined
- Social media savvy
go to method of application »
- Preferred Years of Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Reconciles all revenues collected on a daily basis.
- Checks, balances against accounting receipt records.
- Posts accounting data by hand or by computer data entry in the cash journal on a daily basis.
- Maintains trial balance.
- Prepares bank account deposit documents and confirms deposit totals. May make bank account deposits.
- Coordinates witness and jury fee process.
- Coordinates the accounting of bail money, including recording money received, returned or forfeited.
- Maintains bank accounts related to civil and criminal matters.
- Completes end of the month closing process and disburses revenues and other funds to the appropriate entities.
- Reconciles revenue reports on a monthly basis.
- Prepares financial reports such as revenue summaries, revenue transmittal sheets, trial balance
- Reports, and bank account reconciliation forms.
- Maintains and serves as a point of contact with the administrative offices concerning accounting issues.
- Performs case processing duties in addition to performing accounting duties as required
Qualification and Requirement:
- Minimum of HND/BSc
- Good communication skills
- Energetic and dynamic
go to method of application »
Legal Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Enhances attorney's effectiveness by developing case information, evidence, and settlement options; tracking cases; supporting attorney's trial proceedings.
Legal Assistant Job Duties:
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with an attorney.
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
- Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review.
- Enhances trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed; taking courtroom notes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Legal Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills, Research Skills, Legal Administration Skills, Litigation, Client Relationships, Organization, Planning, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Dependability, Client Confidentiality.
- Male or Female 25-35
- Minimum of LLB
- 3-5 years experience
Method of Application
Send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com