Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
The Sales Manager will analyze statistical data such as mortality, sickness, disability etc. and probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits. To build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Code of Medical Ethics
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and control of sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan
- Personally observe the performance of medical representatives in the field on a regular basis
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the medical representatives so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner
- Overseeing the implementation of the sales strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Business administration. Masters would be an added advantage
- Minimum age of 35 years
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Should have experience in working with an executive team
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the insurance and/or financial services industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relations management skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated.
- Computer literate and have excellent presentation skills
- Ability to develop and manage business relationships directly with Multinational Companies and leading Nigerian Companies.
go to method of application »
The Warehouse & Logistics Manager will be responsible for overseeing the receipt, storage and disbursement of goods from the production unit and suppliers to the retail outlets. The manager will plan, direct and coordinate the Logistics & Distribution functions of the company to ensure the adherence to the company’s and best practices with regards to ordering, receipt, storage, requisition, disbursement and inventory management of goods from the production unit and suppliers to outlets.
- Receipt and tagging of all received goods
- In conjunction with the CRO/Procurement officer, participate in the ordering of goods from suppliers and production unit
- Track and ensure timely delivery of all orders
- Oversee receipt of goods from the factory or foreign suppliers with proper documentation; ensure they are counted, sorted and verified against requisitions and/or invoices
- Examine stock to verify conformance to specifications
- Oversee the tagging of ALL goods appropriately
- Analyse data to monitor performance and plan improvements and requisition of products
- Study current standard procedures to improve efficiency of team
- Design, implement & manage an effective and efficient storage/ retrieval system
- Verify inventory, tagging and sorting of the goods as outlined and detailed in the standard operating procedure (SOP);
- Take pictures of the clothes and upload on the information system
- Review stock records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and determine adequacy of stock levels.
- Advise Ruff ‘n’ Tumble on care and preservation of items received and stored
- Advise methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and transporting stock and related problems.
- Review records and recommends remedial actions for reported non-usable, slow moving, and excess stock.
- Monitor the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of products
- Manage & develop the staff that are direct reports
- Evaluate team performance (appraisal) and handle minor disciplinary issues in the department
- Coach and develop team on skills, knowledge and new improvements.
Evaluation & Reporting
- Prepare all L&D reports to guide in management planning and decision making.
- Send weekly report on all departments activities
- Quarterly stock/disbursement report
- Quarterly trend analysis
- Other duties assigned by management
Personal Management and Development
- Responsible for managing and managing self
- Continuously update and improve knowledge, skill and competence with regards to the job especially via reading
- Take responsibility to update self in international Supply Chain management practices and standards
- Update and familiarise self with ERP (Enterprise Resource planning) software in use by the organization
- Engage in internal trainings; Apply for and invest in relevant external courses/training
- Analyse sales and trends to facilitate timely reorder of clothes. <1% issue on reordering
- Track shipping of merchandise to ensure <5% resulting in delays and other issues
- 100% documentation and counting of all goods received
- 100% compliance of tagging clothes
- 99% compliance of taking pictures of all clothes
- 100% compliance in arrangement of clothes in proper order
- 100% accuracy of inventory in central store
- 90% Workforce compliance & monitoring (leadership & management)
- Plan and implement at least one training programme for team monthly
- 100% compliance and timeliness in sending reports
- Quarterly book summary review
- 80% knowledge of the use of Quickbooks
- Attend at least 2 trainings per year
QUALIFICATION, MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND ROLE REQUIREMENT:
- Strong business acumen and excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft excel and office skills
- Strong project management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinking and decision making skills
- Understanding of ERP systems and its integration with respect to supply/demand functions
- Excellent planning and resource allocation skills
- People management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas
- Results oriented
- Creativity & Innovation
- Cultural awareness
- Minimum of B.Sc. or equivalent in Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in a manufacturing, warehousing, supply chain management environment/role, managerial experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
To apply, visit HCDC Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale