Jobs in a Foremost Healthcare Company
Posted on: 29 March, 2016
Deadline: 12 April, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
A foremost Healthcare Company providing Primary, Secondary and Tertiary healthcare in Lagos. Due to current expansion, we seek qualified, experienced, self-motivated, hardworking professionals to fill the vacant position below:
- Candidate for this position must have B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or any relevant social sciences with minimum of seven years experience in HR positions.
- Possession of experience in a health institution is an added advantage.
- He/She should possess recognized degree from recognized Institutions and be a member of a Professional body such as the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management.
- An MBA degree is an added advantage
go to method of application »
- Candidate for this position must possess B.L, and LL.B from a recognized University with at least 5 years diverse legal and regulatory experience.
- He/She must possess ability to multi task, and work under pressure.
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their detailed written application with CV to email@example.com Or
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Managers at JNC International Limited
- Jobs at Lagoon Hospital
- External Auditor at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancy at Hillstar Hospital
- Chief Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti
- Finance Vacancy at a Medical Company - Talent Bureau
- Nursing Vacancy at Abuja Clinics
- Fresh Job Recruitment at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital