Jobs in a Foremost Healthcare Company
Posted on: 29 March, 2016
Deadline: 12 April, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
A foremost Healthcare Company providing Primary, Secondary and Tertiary healthcare in Lagos. Due to current expansion, we seek qualified, experienced, self-motivated, hardworking professionals to fill the vacant position below:
- Candidate for this position must have B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or any relevant social sciences with minimum of seven years experience in HR positions.
- Possession of experience in a health institution is an added advantage.
- He/She should possess recognized degree from recognized Institutions and be a member of a Professional body such as the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management.
- An MBA degree is an added advantage
go to method of application »
- Candidate for this position must possess B.L, and LL.B from a recognized University with at least 5 years diverse legal and regulatory experience.
- He/She must possess ability to multi task, and work under pressure.
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their detailed written application with CV to email@example.com Or
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Optician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Graduate and Internship Recruitment at the Nigerian Navy Hospital
- Call Center Nurses at a Leading Health Company - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Interns at Toyo Medical Techs
- Job Opening in the Health Care Industry - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Graduate and Internship Recruitment at the Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
- Finance Manager at LS Scientific Limited
- Job Opportunities at Rivet Clinical Services