Job Vacancies in an IT Firm via Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 23 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
One of our employers in the IT industry is seeking to hire a Senior Administrator who will be responsible for handling first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required.
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
- Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination.
- Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work on the service improvement programs.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Training of new team members.
- Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents
- Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 Years
- Mandatory Skills: ITIL Asset-Config Management ITIL Ops, Infra ITIL Process monitoring and reporting, ITIL documentation
- Language Skills: English Language
go to method of application »
We are currently sourcing for a Project Manager with Banking experience for one of our employers in the IT Industry. The Project Manager should be able to handle multiple projects at same time and each project should be micromanaged.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to micromanage
- Ability to coordinate
- Ability to pick-up project from any stage with little to no hand-over
- Manage business stakeholders (who are mostly slow in responding and reluctant to sign-off anything)
- Able to cope up with changing priorities of stakeholders
- Able to pick up various developments happening around
- Ability to follow up aggressively
- Should not mind going to desk of others to get things done
- Should be able to raise the voice (if required) to get things done (that is normal here – term ‘make appropriate noise’ used here)
- The Project Manager should be able to follow up with all required people to attend the meetings sometimes even getting the people personally to the meeting room
- Ensure business is conducted as per agenda (PM is solely responsible for success or failure of meeting)
- Prior experience of vendor management
- Knowledge of contracts evaluations and negotiations
- Understanding of underlying domain
- Should know Prince2 terminology
- Should be able to follow Client processes
- Should be able to prepare and maintain required documentation
- PMP / Prince / CSM Certification is required
- Must have 10 - 15 years of experience in Project Management
Method of Application
Applicants should please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Recruitment at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at MTN Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Back-end Developer at Touchcore Technology Limited
- Graduate Application Developers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Account Manager Job at Cisco Systems
- Fresh Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria